Zone1 Revelation 13:3

They did not conquer the world.

Next.

They sure conquered the known world. Look at a map of the Roman empire. Soldiers from all over the empire gathered at Armageddon (the plain of Megiddo) in 66 AD to put down the Jewish war

They sure conquered the known world. Look at a map of the Roman empire. Soldiers from all over the empire gathered at Armageddon (the plain of Megiddo) in 66 AD to put down the Jewish war
Revelation isn’t talking about the “known world”, it is talking about all of humankind.

Jesus himself says the end will not come until certain criteria are met, one of which is spreading the gospel to all corners of the earth. The earth, not the Roman Empire.

Revelation isn’t talking about the “known world”, it is talking about all of humankind.

Jesus himself says the end will not come until certain criteria are met, one of which is spreading the gospel to all corners of the earth. The earth, not the Roman Empire.
Already happened. The foreign soldiers from the Roman Empire fought under Vespasian and Titus.

Who are the other six heads?

They represent Kings, some rule over more than one nation. They're political entities gathered against Jesus's return. Almost nothing in Revelation has anything to do with Rome, it is all about Jews and Christians. The theology is entirely focused on it's own people, not outsiders or other Empires or Romans. For Jews and Christians all pagans and non-believers are merely tools God uses to reward them or punish them, depending on their own actions for or against God's will.

They represent Kings, some rule over more than one nation. They're political entities gathered against Jesus's return. Almost nothing in Revelation has anything to do with Rome, it is all about Jews and Christians. The theology is entirely focused on it's own people, not outsiders or other Empires or Romans. For Jews and Christians all pagans and non-believers are merely tools God uses to reward them or punish them, depending on their own actions for or against God's will.
what religion is that?

The rapture was popularized in the 1970s by Hal Lindsey’s writings ( The Late Great Planet Earth, etc.) and more recently by Jim Jenkins and Tim LaHaye in their Left Behind fictional books and films. But where did the idea of the rapture originate?

The origin of the rapture theory

Credit for its origin generally goes to John Nelson Darby, a 19th-century theologian.

Postmillennialism gives life to the idea of “the social gospel” and the belief that the Church can actually bring about the Kingdom by its actions. It has led to many Christian churches involving themselves in politics on the premise that they are virtually obligated to lobby governments in the direction of godliness

The rapture was popularized in the 1970s by Hal Lindsey’s writings ( The Late Great Planet Earth, etc.) and more recently by Jim Jenkins and Tim LaHaye in their Left Behind fictional books and films. But where did the idea of the rapture originate?

The origin of the rapture theory

Credit for its origin generally goes to John Nelson Darby, a 19th-century theologian.

Postmillennialism gives life to the idea of “the social gospel” and the belief that the Church can actually bring about the Kingdom by its actions. It has led to many Christian churches involving themselves in politics on the premise that they are virtually obligated to lobby governments in the direction of godliness
"godliness" happened in my hometown in
the form of BLUE LAWS. Stuff for sale was
limited on Sunday

my "orthodox and ultra orthodox racists"
who are those----the concept of the world
population as "tools" is new to me. To
which races does it refer?

IS this where Jewish bigots rush in and try to make the evul goy believe they're hapless universalists n stuff and value all human life? lol that's cute.

The Peanut Gallery can amuse themselves reading up on the racial purity laws then prevalent in Christ's days and long after here. The last third of the book covers them in detail. It is entirely from Jewish sources, so no sniveling it's all fake is remotely valid; those Babylonian Temple scammers set themselves up as a Master race from Ezra on into the present day.

Rosie hates the book, it tells far too much about the Pharisees and real life under Babylonian fraudsters.

'Rabbinical Judaism' carries on the fraud after the failure of the Bar Kokhba Revolt on into the present day. Fortunately the majority of modern Jews reject the idiocy, hence Netanyahu's domestic political problems re pandering to the cultist fraudsters. Example:

Netanyahu and the Orthodox and ultra-orthodox mourned the death of this ass clown no end. Rosie probably did, too.

Last edited:
IS this where Jewish bigots rush in and try to make the evul goy believe they're hapless universalists n stuff and value all human life? lol that's cute.

The Peanut Gallery can amuse themselves reading up on the racial purity laws then prevalent in Christ's days and long after here. The last third of the book covers them in detail. It is entirely from Jewish sources, so no sniveling it's all fake is remotely valid; those Babylonian Temple scammers set themselves up as a Master race from Ezra on into the present day.

Rosie hates the book, it tells far too much about the Pharisees and real life under Babylonian fraudsters.

'Rabbinical Judiasm', carries on the fraud after the failure of the BAr Kokhba Revolt on into the present day. Fortunately the majority of modern Jews reject the idiocy, hence Netanyahu's domestic political problems re pandering to the cultist fraudsters.
OH JOACHIM!!!----I read his stuff long ago---
I don't remember what I read except that guy
seemed psychotic. I will have to review some
of his rambling garble

OH JOACHIM!!!----I read his stuff long ago---
I don't remember what I read except that guy
seemed psychotic. I will have to review some
of his rambling garble

lol a perfect example of projection. lol at sniveling about 'blue laws', when practicing Jews shove their thumbs up their asses every Friday at sundown and do nothing until Sunday.

lol a perfect example of projection. lol at sniveling about 'blue laws', when practicing Jews shove their thumbs up their asses every Friday at sundown and do nothing until Sunday.
what does that which practicing jews do have to do with you? In my hometown, practicing
Lutheran women drank beer all day sunday---I
despise the taste of beer but they had to BUY
it before Sunday came around so they could be
good Lutherans. It didn't bother me.

what does that which practicing jews do have to do with you? In my hometown, practicing
Lutheran women drank beer all day sunday---I
despise the taste of beer but they had to BUY
it before Sunday came around so they could be
good Lutherans. I didn't bother me.

Then why do blue laws make you wet? lol

Then why do blue laws make you wet? lol
they don't. I just thought it silly. There
were little stores that had to "rope off"
parts of their merchandise because SOME
THINGS could not be sold on sunday

Last edited:

Forum List