Scary taboo- What kind of a man thinks a woman should be President Of The United States?

China and Russia and other nations carving out survival are not afraid of women. They are laughing at us. Laughing at the west. It's not women who are good. There are many who are not and have fancy employment or titles. And it's the greater amount who are not. The elite rulers know this. And have coopted our nation. We see proof of this more and more with failures from women put in charge in many positions. Yep, the death of the west are Progressive women.

Threads like this make me ashamed to be a member of the human race. 🤦‍♀️

(And in case this needs to be said, of course I don't want Kamala to get in office. But it has nothing to do with her being a woman. It's because she's a corrupt, ditzy, amoral, commie/globalist traitor)
Honestly, these people are allowed to vote... That shows the real tolerance in our society...

What would be scary is if the OP was in charge of anything..

Until we come up with a Maggie Thatcher, the Beast and Kamala won't do.
Thatcher policies have crippled many parts of UK. She is considered to be a poor PM who also ignited violence in Northern Ireland...

She wasn'rt stupid but some of her polices have turned out to be very detrimental to UK over time.

We're way past the point where we can be led by a man, woman, or any combination thereof. We are now being managed by a consortium of special interests, and have been since at least 1913. There is absolutely no place for free thinking in our government any more, and even less in the public.
Fuck, I thought the Aliens were in charge...

I have a lot more to go with this question but I’d like to keep the OP simple.
Do testosterone filled men support the notion or is this a low-T thing only?

Full Disclosure:
I have three daughters and the idea of a woman becoming the leader of the free world seems retarded to me….my wife and daughters feel the same way.
Are we just old-fashioned? Where have women leaders been successful at this scale? Where have kinda black women leaders been successful at any scale?
Real men, not little rebellious boys!

#COMEONMAN

so have lots of policies by the republicans and democrats over time...
Tatcher's ideas of disinvesting in the regions and ploughing money into London has created a massive areas of Poverty in the UK... It is quite sad see these areas being gutted by lack of resources..
Compare that to the more EU policy of regionalisation and decentralisation, this has taken more pressure of the capital city for rent and space and created vibrant city/towns outside.

There was massive strikes and complaints about this at the time and Tatcher still pushed her agenda.. She isn't alone and successive governments (especially Tories) caused as much damage.

In a head-to-head matchup between Trump and Michelle Obama, Dear Leader gets thrashed by the Black woman. Wouldn`t that make some MAGA heads explode? :eek:
At the moment
  • Michelle Obama
  • Nicky Haley
  • Kamilla Harris

beat Trump in a popular vote..

Full Disclosure:
I have three daughters and the idea of a woman becoming the leader of the free world seems retarded to me….my wife and daughters feel the same way.
Are we just old-fashioned? Where have women leaders been successful at this scale? Where have kinda black women leaders been successful at any scale?

Getting off to list of nations that have never had a female leader is the one thing that would make me think about voting for Harris.

You're stupid. Why can't a woman lead in America? They've led in other countries.
A change of mindset is need here. A woman can bring that. I don't think you or your family was thinking this way when Haley was in it. And if Haley was the woman running, you'd be just fine.

I doubt it. BL is a born sexist as well. I shudder to think the things he has taught his daughters and how low their self worth must be

Are we just old-fashioned? Where have women leaders been successful at this scale?

Iceland

Ireland

Norway

Israel

India

New Zealand

Finland

Germany

Denmark

South Korea

Namibia

Taiwan

Singapore

Should I go on?

Tatcher's ideas of disinvesting in the regions and ploughing money into London has created a massive areas of Poverty in the UK... It is quite sad see these areas being gutted by lack of resources..
Compare that to the more EU policy of regionalisation and decentralisation, this has taken more pressure of the capital city for rent and space and created vibrant city/towns outside.

There was massive strikes and complaints about this at the time and Tatcher still pushed her agenda.. She isn't alone and successive governments (especially Tories) caused as much damage.
so?....doesnt have any bearing on what i said...

Full Disclosure:

Truth be told, I don't think it matters. There are certainly a lot of men who I think lack leadership, and I've seen women who have it. So, I look at the individual and base my decision not on their sex, but my assessment of their qualifications to lead. If they happen to be a woman, so be it, my only concern is whether they are the BEST candidate to lead.

Trump is a leader. He has led many a business and corporation. Hundreds in fact. Sure, some of them failed, but that is business--- some succeed, some fail, usually because of economic or market whims.

Harris is not a leader. Biden is not a leader. Neither of them have ever actually lead anything. It is one thing to be a military or business leader who goes into politics, but Harris and Biden, all they have ever done is gone into politics, and career politicians typically become them because they cannot make it in the private sector! And if you cannot run a business successfully, you will never run a nation successfully.

Full Disclosure:
You seem to think little of females including yer daughters.

Truth be told, I don't think it matters. There are certainly a lot of men who I think lack leadership, and I've seen women who have it. So, I look at the individual and base my decision not on their sex, but my assessment of their qualifications to lead. If they happen to be a woman, so be it, my only concern is whether they are the BEST candidate to lead.

Trump is a leader. He has led many a business and corporation. Hundreds in fact. Sure, some of them failed, but that is business--- some succeed, some fail, usually because of economic or market whims.

Harris is not a leader. Biden is not a leader. Neither of them have ever actually lead anything. It is one thing to be a military or business leader who goes into politics, but Harris and Biden, all they have ever done is gone into politics, and career politicians typically become them because they cannot make it in the private sector! And if you cannot run a business successfully, you will never run a nation successfully.

Owner of Trump's Former Washington, D.C., Hotel Loses ...​

1723464435650.png
WSJ
https://www.wsj.com › real-estate › owner-of-trumps-fo...

7 days ago — BDT & MSD said it extended the foreclosure auction date by 45 days, but CGI didn't cure the default. The merchant bank took over the property on ..

Forum List

Back