Scary taboo- What kind of a man thinks a woman should be President Of The United States?

Getting off to list of nations that have never had a female leader is the one thing that would make me think about voting for Harris.
hahaha….Who are you trying to kid, you were voting for Cum-ala all along. This thread was aimed at you pajama pant wearing, latte sipping submissive low-T types. You couldn’t wait for an angry kinda black woman to run for high office, this provides you the ultimate opportunity to put your level of woke on full display.
For us born leaders, (yep, it’s in our genetic coding) we know women are emotionally unstable, passive like you and not biologically comprised for leadership.
Real women, not purple hair butch feminists know this as well.

hahaha….Who are you trying to kid, you were voting for Cum-ala all along. This thread was aimed at you pajama pant wearing, latte sipping submissive low-T types. You couldn’t wait for an angry kinda black woman to run for high office, this provides you the ultimate opportunity to put your level of woke on full display.
For us born leaders, (yep, it’s in our genetic coding) we know women are emotionally unstable, passive like you and not biologically comprised for leadership.

You are so much fun!

The good news is that people like you are dying off and then your daughters will be able to quit pretending when they are around you that they are inferior human beings just to make you happy.

I have a lot more to go with this question but I’d like to keep the OP simple.
Do testosterone filled men support the notion or is this a low-T thing only?

Full Disclosure:
I have three daughters and the idea of a woman becoming the leader of the free world seems retarded to me….my wife and daughters feel the same way.
Are we just old-fashioned? Where have women leaders been successful at this scale? Where have kinda black women leaders been successful at any scale?
Old-fashioned?

Yes, like all bigotry is.

Old-fashioned?

One thing I appreciate about BL is his honesty in this. He is proud of being a racist bigot who hates women.

There are a lot of those on here that agree with him but lack the balls to be as open as he is

You are so much fun!

The good news is that people like you are dying off and then your daughters will be able to quit pretending when they are around you that they are inferior human beings just to make you happy.
Have you noticed that as “people like me die off” this nation becomes more fucked up, deeper in debt, more divided, more violent, less productive, more dependent upon your Father Government, more unvetted criminal filth living among us?
Remember when all were more like me….we are happy, united, likeminded, productive, debt free etc etc.

Why/how do you Low-T’s brag about how you’ve fucked this place up and worked it backwards?

Old-fashioned?

Low-T’s like yourself and Harpy Eagle have probably always handed your female partners a strap-on to use on you…right?
Real men with testosterone don’t do that shit…we know our role in society, we are dominant and assertive.
Legit women, (not 230lb rug munching butches with short burgundy hair) know their roles, they are comfortable knowing they are biologically designed to be passive emotional beings. There’s nothing wrong with that.
Have you purple hairs ever read any scripture? What’s a womans role?

Full Disclosure:
I have three daughters and the idea of a woman becoming the leader of the free world seems retarded to me….my wife and daughters feel the same way.
Are we just old-fashioned? Where have women leaders been successful at this scale? Where have kinda black women leaders been successful at any scale?
Someone has to dust the oval office and provide sandwiches.

Threads like this make me ashamed to be a member of the human race. 🤦‍♀️

(And in case this needs to be said, of course I don't want Kamala to get in office. But it has nothing to do with her being a woman. It's because she's a corrupt, ditzy, amoral, commie/globalist traitor)
Threads like this ought to make Republicans be ashamed of being Republicans

Have you noticed that as “people like me die off” this nation becomes more fucked up, deeper in debt, more divided, more violent, less productive, more dependent upon your Father Government, more unvetted criminal filth living among us?

What I have noticed is people like you voting for all those things and then whining when they happen.

It is weird.

Remember when all were more like me….we are happy, united, likeminded, productive, debt free etc etc.

You mean back in the 1800s when it was legal to own another human being?

Why/how do you Low-T’s brag about how you’ve fucked this place up and worked it backwards?

Low T? Me? :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

That is some funny shit, and my wife laughed harder than I did!

Low-T’s like yourself and Harpy Eagle have probably always handed your female partners a strap-on to use on you…right?
Real men with testosterone don’t do that shit…we know our role in society, we are dominant and assertive.
Legit women, (not 230lb rug munching butches with short burgundy hair) know their roles, they are comfortable knowing they are biologically designed to be passive emotional beings. There’s nothing wrong with that.
Have you purple hairs ever read any scripture? What’s a womans role?

You are a true credit to the Christian faith. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

America has been a loser for a while. We buy our friends because we don't have any. That's what men have done. So maybe we need to try another style.
Yep ever since Biden stole the 2020 election....

I couldn't have less respect for anyone than Harpy Asshole, but I think you may just have beat him. You're a conservative? Not in my book.

Full Disclosure:
Are we just old-fashioned?
No. Just stupid.

What I have noticed is people like you voting for all those things and then whining when they happen.

It is weird.

You mean back in the 1800s when it was legal to own another human being?

Low T? Me? :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

That is some funny shit, and my wife laughed harder than I did!

Well, she did marry you, doesn't say much for her opinion on anything. :dunno:

Forum List

Back