Scary taboo- What kind of a man thinks a woman should be President Of The United States?

Iceland

Ireland

Norway

Israel

India

New Zealand

Finland

Germany

Denmark

South Korea

Namibia

Taiwan

Singapore

Should I go on?
Most of those nations have heavy influence from the globalists. You can go on forever if you want. Heavily taxed social welfare states are the only way this can happen to this degree. Money runs dry after a while. Privately I damn well know that many Police and Fire Commissioners as one example that are women have not really earned it. And high-ranking males that are African American and White must privately seethe. Watching the nation spend a few times to several times more for service and infrastructure and industrial products and anything else related than it has to as they show the world of pure equity is the price. And nations rise and fall on these false ways enforced on the peasants. We now have men in law enforcement, security, spy agencies, all the alphabets that are not unlike those in depot nations and they would kill anyone with impunity if ordered to do so. They tried to kill Trump. Spin it all you want. The screw up was the patsy or even patsies.

In their disrespect for women?

Yeah that
All the Republicans I know adore women, they can even define ‘’woman’…AND they aim to protect women's athletics by keeping men out of them.
Are you sure you know what respect looks like?

I couldn't have less respect for anyone than Harpy Asshole, but I think you may just have beat him. You're a conservative? Not in my book.
Are you sure you know what “conservative” is?
Have you been duped by progressives?
Do you feel compelled to concede to their idea of what ‘PROGRESS’ really is?
IMG_2481.jpeg

I have a lot more to go with this question but I’d like to keep the OP simple.
Do testosterone filled men support the notion or is this a low-T thing only?

Full Disclosure:
I have three daughters and the idea of a woman becoming the leader of the free world seems retarded to me….my wife and daughters feel the same way.
Are we just old-fashioned? Where have women leaders been successful at this scale? Where have kinda black women leaders been successful at any scale?
look at the director of the USSS, how was she?
Has scamala actually done one thing in her career except give a blow job?
How about the VP of Bud Light?

Notice any trend yet, I'm sure there are others, but let's get a response on these.

Yeah us real core American traditionalists say some scary ass shit don’t we.
(watch this folks)
Hey Harpy Eagle can a woman have a penis?
dblack takes Harpy Eagle super serious…that’s all you need to know.
Broke, still haven't seen one response to what else is there except a dick and vagina. None. So if their answer will be limited since they don't know what a Penis/dick is.

For what it's worth, the male boxer who beat up women in the Olympics, they had to do a study on his xy chromosomes to determine him male, rather than asking him to show his vagina.

Israel did pretty well under Golda Maier and the Brits did OK with Margaret Thatcher. The problem ain't the gender, it's the pandering by the liberal media to promote an unqualified candidate because of her gender and/or her race.

Are you sure you know what “conservative” is?
Have you been duped by progressives?
Do you feel compelled to concede to their idea of what ‘PROGRESS’ really is?
View attachment 994437

I know exactly what one is, I also know what a misogynist and a racist is, you are both. No room for either of those in a conservative movement.

All the Republicans I know adore women, they can even define ‘’woman’…AND they aim to protect women's athletics by keeping men out of them.
Are you sure you know what respect looks like?
As long as they know their place and stay on it…

I have a lot more to go with this question but I’d like to keep the OP simple.
Do testosterone filled men support the notion or is this a low-T thing only?

Full Disclosure:
I have three daughters and the idea of a woman becoming the leader of the free world seems retarded to me….my wife and daughters feel the same way.
Are we just old-fashioned? Where have women leaders been successful at this scale? Where have kinda black women leaders been successful at any scale?
What we are is Traditional. We value certain traits which are typically male when we look for leaders; especially national leaders who may be called to lead us to war.

Unfortunately Traditional Values have been steamrolled by feminism, affirmative action and equity programs in the last couple of generations.

Hardcore traditionalists don't have to be racist or misogynist, yet you are both.
There is nothing misogynist in knowing, understanding, respecting and following biblical scripture. Anyone who says there is isn’t a real conservative…they are simply bowing to the left and their rules set forth in the PC manual they have authored and enforce.

There is also nothing racist in having the guts to acknowledge and discuss facts and data.
If I say blacks commit most violent crime you piss yourself and cry racist.
If I say a predominantly caucasian America is a safer, cleaner, more productive, more united, more likeminded America you piss yourself and cry racist.
Scared fools tend to detest truth and data because it prevents them from dumbing themselves down, from self-manipulating and playing pretend with themselves.

Actually, yes we kind of do. It’s intrinsic in the belief systems and values that we hold so dear.

No, it's not, that's just the lie you lefties spin. How long does something have to exist in order to be a 'tradition'? Do tell.

Forum List

Back