Kamala Harris pledges to do an interview....maybe.....someday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are you parroting this ridiculous lie, Polly? Where is Harris required to give interviews?

Why isn't Trump out campaigning??? Why is he hiding at Mar-a-lago?
Required? SHE'S RUNNING FOR THE PRESIDENCY!!! When was the last time we had a candidate for President that hid and wouldn't give interviews? Oh that's right...that was Joe Biden and look what THAT got us! If the Main Stream Media had ANY integrity at all they'd be demanding that she give interviews and that the questions she would be asked wouldn't have to be submitted ahead of time for approval!

Required? SHE'S RUNNING FOR THE PRESIDENCY!!! When was the last time we had a candidate for President that hid and wouldn't give interviews? Oh that's right...that was Joe Biden and look what THAT got us! If the Main Stream Media had ANY integrity at all they'd be demanding that she give interviews and that the questions she would be asked wouldn't have to be submitted ahead of time for approval!

This is the most ridiculous and stupid criticism of a candidate I have ever heard, but I guess it’s the only one you’ve got.

I can’t remember candidates giving interviews to anyone. I remember them holding townhalls, going to rallies and doing zoom meetings, but never has anyone ever been required to give an interview to a member of the press.

And given that she’s been incredibly busy switching gears and re-organizing her schedule and picking a running mate and everything else, who cares that she’s not getting interviews.

Better that she says nothing to the press than to lie to them consistently like we’ve seen Donald Trump do at Maralago. What’s the point of answering questions from the press when every answer is a proveable lie?

You better start thinking about who Republicans are going to run to replace Trump because he’s crazy, he’s senile, and he’s lying about everything he says.

This is the most ridiculous and stupid criticism of a candidate I have ever heard, but I guess it’s the only one you’ve got.

I can’t remember candidates giving interviews to anyone. I remember them holding townhalls, going to rallies and doing zoom meetings, but never has anyone ever been required to give an interview to a member of the press.

And given that she’s been incredibly busy switching gears and re-organizing her schedule and picking a running mate and everything else, who cares that she’s not getting interviews.

Better that she says nothing to the press than to lie to them consistently like we’ve seen Donald Trump do at Maralago. What’s the point of answering questions from the press when every answer is a proveable lie?

You better start thinking about who Republicans are going to run to replace Trump because he’s crazy, he’s senile, and he’s lying about everything he says.
Trump gives interviews all the time, Stupid.

1723498582515.png

Trump gives interviews all the time, Stupid.
Every Presidential candidate gives interviews! Not Joe Biden...because they were hiding how senile he was becoming...but every other candidate I can think of for as long back as I can remember has done DOZENS of interviews! Kamala hasn't done one since June! She's got 3 months to convince the American people that she's competent to run the most powerful nation on earth and she's ducking the media. Why? What possible reason would a candidate have to do that? The only thing I can think of is that she doesn't want to be asked policy questions because she doesn't have viable policy positions now and the positions she has taken in the past have been shown to be epic failures!

he only thing I can think of is that she doesn't want to be asked policy questions because she doesn't have viable policy positions now and the positions she has taken in the past have been shown to be epic failures!
That and she can't articulate a cognizant sentence off the cuff. Not that Trump can, but his record is not one of relentless failures. That would be the hallmark of the Biden/Harris fiasco.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back