That time when Kamala Harris' husband knocked up the babysitter, then made her get an abortion

Do your own research. I'm not educating you.

rotfl-gif.288736

You lose again because you're a loser. You claim there was election fraud but you can't show any. You just b'lieve there was because you feelz it.

Like I said, Trump lost, fuck your feelings.

tenor.gif

rotfl-gif.288736

You lose again because you're a loser. You claim there was election fraud but you can't show any. You just b'lieve there was because you feelz it.

Like I said, Trump lost, fuck your feelings.

tenor.gif
It isn't that I can't show any. There's plenty. Look it up. I can't spend my time educating you while you close your eyes and yell LALALALALAL. I'm not your mama.

It isn't that I can't show any. There's plenty. Look it up. I can't spend my time educating you while you close your eyes and yell LALALALALAL. I'm not your mama.

Nope, there's nothing for me to look up. You made that up, that's why you can't show what it is.

:dance:

This is how the left treats women.

It's interesting, though, that Kamala's husband and Joe Biden have exactly the same back story...as we all know Jill Biden was the babysitter for Joe's kids before he started humping her.

These are the people calling JD Vance "weird".

Pathetic.

Kamala Harris’ husband, Doug Emhoff, admits to cheating on first wife after bombshell report he impregnated nanny​

Vice President Kamala Harris’ husband, Doug Emhoff, on Saturday admitted cheating on his first wife, following a bombshell report claiming he once got a nanny pregnant.

The second gentleman reportedly strayed from then-wife Kerstin over a decade and a half ago with a blond nanny, Najen Naylor, who taught at a private school attended by their two kids.

Emhoff had told Harris about the affair well before the wed in 2014.POOL/AFP via Getty Images
Naylor did not keep the baby, a close friend with direct knowledge of the affair and pregnancy told the Daily Mail. It’s unclear what exactly the friend meant.

Hours after the outlet’s report, Emhoff admitted having an affair in a statement to CNN that didn’t name Naylor or address her alleged pregnancy.

Are you saying no right winger has ever knocked someone up and told them to get an abortion?

Forum List

Back