Tim Walz's Violent Criminal Record Exposed. Yes - he's a drunk driver

Looking for anything.
I’ve actually been looking for something to like him for…but using tax payer dollars to give healthcare to illegals…tampons in boys bathrooms..and now this is all I can seem to find…

I'm actually surprised how Kamala's choice has fallen onto the country like a led-balloon, even in-spite of the Democrat's propaganda.

And it is far less that what Trump has. Trump is a convicted felon. And his crime didn't occur in 1995. It occurred as he was running for president and he committd it to help him become president.
When the time comes, the globalists will reduce the population. That includes Americans. The undereducated will not fare well in that reduction and a percentage of them will be used as slaves. 8 billion people in the world and there is a sense of concern.

Nope. It was proven in a U.S. court of law that Trump conspired with his attorney to make an illegal campaign contribution to unlawfully influence the election. His attorney went to jail for the illegal campaign contribution and then Trump falsified business records to cover up the crime.
There was no crime to cover up, a false trial with false charges by a false Biden regime. Political persecution

Whites really need to shut up about diversity hires. Every time you guy do this, you show that you have a mental disorder.

LOL!!!!

Translation = acknowledge that DEI/Affirmative Action exists and I'll call you racist!!!

Drunk drivers kill thousands of americans every year. It's a super-violent drug crime and this is proof he is a psychopath with no concern for the safety of others.

Think about it. 43% of Americans have driven after drinking. So a lot of people can relate.

Trump is winning over a small percent of blacks. They only make up 15% of our population. So he's trying hard to win over 5% of our population. If 43% of Americans have driven after having too much to drink. And that number is probably more like 80%....

8.1% of the adult population in the United States had felony convictions,
~~~~~~

Tim Walz lies on Twitter. Yes his DWI arrest and Deafness excuse.
“He couldn’t understand what the officer was saying to him,” was the claim then, with the campaign manager adding Walz had “balance issues.”
Once upon a time, the eventual Minnesota Democratic leader was pulled over for clocking an eyebrow-raising 96 miles per hour in a zone where the speed limit was 55, as reported by the Alpha News.
A police report stated, “A strong odor of alcoholic beverage was detected emitting from Mr. Walz‘s breath and person."
He also failed a field sobriety and breath test, eventually registering a blood alcohol level of .128.
I can relate. At least he isn’t a career criminal and felon

Drunk drivers kill thousands of americans every year. It's a super-violent drug crime and this is proof he is a psychopath with no concern for the safety of others.

Like the Republicans care about criminals.

Dubya's wife killed someone with her car, and Trump is a convicted felon....

How can you complain about Walz?

Then people use canned air or have a passenger use the blow meter.

What we need is stiff penalties. DUI should be a felony with automatic loss of license for say a year.

"Canned air"

Um, I can't see any passenger saying, 'Hey, I know your shitfaced, but I'll let you drive me home and will even blow into your meter so you can start the car!"

Hey stupid, explain how your link to a lefty opinion on the debates proves guns kill people by themselves. :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :laugh2: :laugh2: :itsok: :itsok:
The Democratic pollster saw the contract.

And nice moving of the goal posts. It's like saying you can't fight fire with water.

Forum List

Back