One of Border Czar Kamala Harris illegals from Venezuela commits 22 crimes in 6 months in NY.

Still not deported.

Must be on of the guys Venezuela emptied from their prisons and sent to the US.

Worst Border Czar ever.

Illegal Migrant from Venezuela Commits 22 Crimes in Just 6 Months, Still Not Deported

An illegal migrant from Venezuela, released into the U.S. under the Biden administration, committed a spate of 22 criminal offenses in just six months and still hasn’t been deported, according to a report from the House Judiciary Committee.

Daniel Hernandez-Martinez, a suspected member of the “Tren de Aragua” gang, was not detained by Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) until his seventh run-in with police.

“The Biden-Harris Administration released Daniel Hernandez-Martinez into the United States without any legal justification,” the report reads.

“Mere months after his release, Hernandez-Martinez began terrorizing New York City, committing at least 22 criminal offenses within a span of just six months.”

Harris and Weird Walz LOVE this stuff.

Keep telling yourself that. Some people need to cling to hope to cope.

We will see soon.

I will bookmark this so I can laugh at your excuses.

You mean Turley and derchawitz?

Didn't they say they didn't even know what the crimes was? ROFL.

You are taking legal advice from people who don't even know the basics of the case?
Advice from people renowned for their legal prowess

You're having pantloads when illegals commit crime then shed tears when your hero Trump was convicted of 34 felonies & is under indictment for a slew of more felonies including ripping off top secret documents.

Go play in traffic.
You do know all of those felonies will get dropped?

Advice from people renowned for their legal prowess
Renowned for telling Trump supporters what they want to hear.

Look at who your taking legal advice from...

"I still don’t know what he was convicted of,"

The expert doesn't know what Trump was convicted of. Lol. And you listen to him?

Keep parroting their "opinions". It will make my visit back here even funnier after the decision for damages.

Renowned for telling Trump supporters what they want to hear.

Look at who your taking legal advice from...

"I still don’t know what he was convicted of,"

The expert doesn't know what Trump was convicted of. Lol. And you listen to him?

Keep parroting their "opinions". It will make my visit back here even funnier after the decision for damages.
Dersh the Democrat?

You are a Moron

As always with corrupt organizations -- discovery should be a blast.

And if they destroy records and emails, even better. If Trump gets elected he can prosecute them and put them in prison.

Be afraid, dimocrap scum. Be very, very afraid. When Trump wins, expect to see THOUSANDS of goobermint employees suddenly resign before he takes the oath of Office. Guaranteed.

Report: Trump to sue DOJ for $100 million over "politically motivated" Mar-a-Lago raid

No, dersh the DINO.

Dersh is an "esteemed" lawyer for whom you turn to for his opinion on a case he doesn't even know what the conviction was for and I'm a moron?

Lol. You can't make this stuff up.
You are a moron. He is a “Dino” cause he disagreed with you sycophants. Lol

You are a moron. He is a “Dino” cause he disagreed with you sycophants. Lol
Gee, I wonder where I got that term from.

Lol. You are cracking me up.

Go ahead. Parrot one of the reasons dersh says the case will be overturned or post one of the articles I have seen posted a million times and I will pick one for you. This should be fun.

Your move, counselor.

Still not deported.

Must be on of the guys Venezuela emptied from their prisons and sent to the US.

Worst Border Czar ever.

Illegal Migrant from Venezuela Commits 22 Crimes in Just 6 Months, Still Not Deported

An illegal migrant from Venezuela, released into the U.S. under the Biden administration, committed a spate of 22 criminal offenses in just six months and still hasn’t been deported, according to a report from the House Judiciary Committee.

Daniel Hernandez-Martinez, a suspected member of the “Tren de Aragua” gang, was not detained by Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) until his seventh run-in with police.

“The Biden-Harris Administration released Daniel Hernandez-Martinez into the United States without any legal justification,” the report reads.

“Mere months after his release, Hernandez-Martinez began terrorizing New York City, committing at least 22 criminal offenses within a span of just six months.”
Some of the most extensive research comes from Stanford University. Economist Ran Abramitzky found that since the 1960s, immigrants are 60% less likely to be incarcerated than U.S.-born people.

There is also state level research, that shows similar results: researchers at the CATO Institute, a libertarian think tank, looked into Texas in 2019. They found that undocumented immigrants were 37.1% less likely to be convicted of a crime.

Beyond incarceration rates, research also shows that there is no correlation between undocumented people and a rise in crime. Recent investigations by The New York Times and The Marshall Project found that between 2007 and 2016, there was no link between undocumented immigrants and a rise in violent or property crime in those communities.

Forum List

Back