Walz signs bill requiring schools to stock period products in boys’ bathrooms The bill’s language states that “the products must be available to all

Just admit you are an idiot and move along, the republicans tried to have language saying female students, Feist said no because not only females menstruate, so kindly move along asshat
Nowhere in the bill does it say to place them in the boys bathroom.

You can move the goalposts if you want but the fact remains, the thread title is a lie.

How…Cum-ala had 2% of the parties support in her run in 2020?
All she’s done since then is lay down a record of fuck-ups.
Do you really believe Americans are that stupid?
That was four years ago. VPs don't usually do enough to lay down much of a record.
With OMB, she's the lesser of the two evils, which applies to most prez elections.
Americans aren't the sharpest tools in the shed.

121A.212 ACCESS TO MENSTRUAL PRODUCTS.​

A school district or charter school must provide students with access to menstrual products at no charge. The products must be available to all menstruating students in restrooms regularly used by students in grades 4 to 12 according to a plan developed by the school district. For purposes of this section, "menstrual products" means pads, tampons, or other similar products used in connection with the menstrual cycle.

Republican state lawmakers in Minnesota had tried — and failed — to amend that bill so that it would apply only to “female restrooms,”

State Representative Sandra Feist, a Democrat and the chief author of the bill, said in an interview that it was important for her and the student activists who pushed for the change that transgender students were able to access menstrual products without having to ask for them.
Those female student should have just gone into the women's bathroom
So it doesn’t say anything about “boy’s bathrooms”

Thank you

That is you admitting it's not there.

You've already been told this multiple times, do you think it changes depending on who you are responding to?

This is what it said, for the THIRD time, lefties believe that boys can menstruate, because they are fucking crazy.

The bill’s language states that “the products must be available to all menstruating students” in grades four through 12.

You've already been told this multiple times, do you think it changes depending on who you are responding to?

This is what it said, for the THIRD time, lefties believe that boys can menstruate, because they are fucking crazy.

The bill’s language states that “the products must be available to all menstruating students” in grades four through 12.
No kidding.

What it doesn’t say is “boy’s bathrooms”

Just admit you are an idiot and move along, the republicans tried to have language saying female students, Feist said no because not only females menstruate, so kindly move along asshat

It's incapable, it attaches itself to one point, and no matter whether it's wrong or right, it won't move along in the discussion like everyone else does. Must be a mental disorder of some kind, lefties are known for them.

You can move the goalposts if you want but the fact remains, the thread title is a lie.

It's not a lie, leftists believe boys can menstruate because they are fucking crazy.

Are you stating, with 100% certainty, that these products will not be supplied in the boy's bathrooms? Yes or no.

Yes. I have been told many times that it mentions placing tampon machines in the boys bathroom several times...not to mention the thread title.

This won't change unless someone can point out in the bill where it says this...regardless of whom I respond too.

Yeah, that's pretty crazy. Always a small group of people who will believe anything.

You like using those outliers to label an entire party. I get it. Democrats do it too.

People who can think for themselves and see things objectively don't fall for it.

What's the problem with that?

Does it say it is required to be in boys restrooms like the thread title espouses?

IMG_8227.jpeg

Yes. I have been told many times that it mentions placing tampon machines in the boys bathroom several times...not to mention the thread title.

This won't change unless someone can point out in the bill where it says this...regardless of whom I respond too.

Yeah, that's pretty crazy. Always a small group of people who will believe anything.

You like using those outliers to label an entire party. I get it. Democrats do it too.

People who can think for themselves and see things objectively don't fall for it.

Does it say it is required to be in boys restrooms like the thread title espouses?

This is where it says it, dummy.

Which does not say

BOY’S BATHROOMS

B.S the republicans wanted the language to state female only the left refused and they put them in all of them you simp! Just admit your party is sick in the head! You tout science and then ignore it when it suits you, you people are deranged psychopaths.

Don’t know but it’s not mandated on the bill
Nonsense, because they didn't change the language, for just that reason, therefore mandating it in the boys bathrooms without it making them look like the absolute idiots thaey are!

I hate to break it to you but that does not mention boys anywhere.

Do you think boys menstruate?

IT DOESN'T DIFFERENTIATE BECAUSE ACCORDING TO THE BILLS SPONSOR BOYS MENSTRUATE. IT SIPMPLY STATES ALL BATHROOMS

Forum List

Back