Walz signs bill requiring schools to stock period products in boys’ bathrooms The bill’s language states that “the products must be available to all

That isn't part of the bill.

Show me in the actual bill where it is mandated for tampon machines to be in boys bathrooms.
Mandating tampons in only girls bathrooms was voted down

But as has been pointed out the term “girls or female” is not mentioned in the bill either

So by your logic tampons do not have to be available in any bathrooms

Mandating tampons in girls bathrooms only was voted down

But as has been pointed out the term “girls or female” is not mentioned in the bill either

Do you think someone, or a group of people who would make the argument idiot cat just made, would think twice about rigging an election?

I certainly don’t.

What was the change?

It has always been my contention that nowhere in the bill does it say tampon machines are required in boys bathrooms.

None of the language mandates that tampon machines are required in boys bathrooms.

No, your 'argument' the entire thread is that doesn't specifically say "boy's bathrooms", now you're changing your little tune to copy from me. No worries, I'll take it as a compliment. :cool:

Do you think someone, or a group of people to make the argument idiot cat just made, would think twice about rigging an election?

I certainly don’t.
Of course

In lib la la land the end justify the means

Mandating tampons in only girls bathrooms was voted down

They must be in the girls bathrooms IAW the bill because girls menstruate.

You didn't know girls menstruate? Lol.

None of the language mandates that tampon machines are required in boys bathrooms.

No, your 'argument' the entire thread is that doesn't specifically say "boy's bathrooms", now you're changing your little tune to copy from me. No worries, I'll take it as a compliment. :cool:
A distinction without a difference. Both statements are correct.

You seem desperate for a victory here.

All you have to do is show me in the bill where it is required that tampon machines are placed in boys bathrooms.

I'm still waiting.

They must be in the girls bathrooms IAW the bill because girls menstruate.

You didn't know girls menstruate? Lol.
Girls who identify as boys also menstruate. Your cult needs to clue you in.

And I’m thinking you are a racist as well cuz, blacks could always ride on a bus, just as long as they rode in the back, right.

Girls who identify as boys also menstruate. Your cult needs to clue you in.

That does not change the fact that nowhere in the bill does it say tampon machines are required in boys bathrooms.

And I’m thinking you are a racist as well cuz, blacks could always ride on a bus, just as long as they rode in the back, right.
I have no idea why you are talking about black people in this thread. It's very strange.

Can we stick to the topic please.

Sure. Still waiting for you to point out where in the bill it requires tampon machines to be placed in boys bathrooms.

Stop deflecting.
So if a restroom doesn’t say blacks may enter, and the law that allows all access to public restrooms doesn’t explicitly state blacks as those that may use them, then you don’t have to allow blacks to use the restrooms?

Interesting argument you make. Actually very telling.

A distinction without a difference. Both statements are correct.

You seem desperate for a victory here.

All you have to do is show me in the bill where it is required that tampon machines are placed in boys bathrooms.

I'm still waiting.

Desperate? Honey, you were beaten 5 pages ago. :cool:

Hmmm... While I will wait for you to show where it's mandated in "girl's bathrooms". 😴

Hmmm... While I will wait for you to show where it's mandated in "girl's bathrooms". 😴
In Minnesota Trans are a protected class.

In Minnesota a girl that identifies as a boy is a protected individual. By Tim Walz not forcing tampon dispensers in boys restrooms, according to the Minnesota Human Rights statute, and after using the “menstruating persons” language, is not only a transphobe, but is violating those “boys” protected Human Rights.

And catsmoron supports a human rights violator. What next? Black only drinking fountains?

So if a restroom doesn’t say blacks may enter, and the law that allows all access to public restrooms doesn’t explicitly state blacks as those that may use them, then you don’t have to allow blacks to use the restrooms?

Interesting argument you make. Actually very telling.
I didn't make that argument. You did. And it's nonsensical.

What are you even babbling about?

What is your obsession with black people?

I was beat?

Where in the bill does it state that tampon machines are required for in boys bathrooms?

Forum List

Back