Walz signs bill requiring schools to stock period products in boys’ bathrooms The bill’s language states that “the products must be available to all

You have explained why you think it applies to boys bathrooms but that is just your opinion and in reality, the bill does not say it is required in boys bathrooms.

No, I've explained how it's been mandated by the very bill you insist doesn't mandate it. You're 100% correct, the bill does not use the exact words or phrase "boy's bathroom", which only serves to display your ignorance and/or stupidity that other language can't be used to accomplish exactly that.

I can't wait to shove the first article I come across about tampon machines in boy's restrooms in Minnesota schools in your face, and officials defending it by pointing to the bill you insist doesn't mandate it. It will be very satisfying. :cool:
If you can find an article where a school in Minnesota has placed tampon machines in the boys bathroom, it still will not prove that the bill requires tampon machines required in boys bathrooms.

The only way you will be able to prove that is if you can point to it directly in the bill.

No, I've explained how it's been mandated by the very bill you insist doesn't mandate it.

I realize my repeating this is probably annoying as shi but that isn't my intent.

I simply am supporting my claim that the thread title is a lie and that nowhere in the bill are schools mandated to put tampon machines in boys bathrooms.

You're 100% correct, the bill does not use the exact words or phrase "boy's bathroom", which only serves to display your ignorance and/or stupidity that other language can't be used to accomplish exactly that.
Other language could have been used but they didn't. Regardless nowhere...well you know.

No, I've explained how it's been mandated by the very bill you insist doesn't mandate it. You're 100% correct, the bill does not use the exact words or phrase "boy's bathroom", which only serves to display your ignorance and/or stupidity that other language can't be used to accomplish exactly that.
If it doesn’t says “boy’s bathrooms” in the bill then it is NOT mandated regardless of how you choose to interpret it

If you can find an article where a school in Minnesota has placed tampon machines in the boys bathroom, it still will not prove that the bill requires tampon machines required in boys bathrooms.

The only way you will be able to prove that is if you can point to it directly in the bill.

:rolleyes:

Guess it's not required in the girl's bathroom since no where in the bill does it say that either. Words matter, right?

I think you better get on the line with Minnesota legislators and let them know how badly they fucked up. :auiqs.jpg:

If it doesn’t says “boy’s bathrooms” in the bill then it is NOT mandated regardless of how you choose to interpret it

Not mandated for girl's bathrooms either then. Get on the line with those Minnesota legislators, you and CatsnIdiot can get them straightened out. :cool:

I realize my repeating this is probably annoying as shi but that isn't my intent.

I simply am supporting my claim that the thread title is a lie and that nowhere in the bill are schools mandated to put tampon machines in boys bathrooms.

Other language could have been used but they didn't. Regardless nowhere...well you know.

They did use other language, you're just too stupid to understand it. :dunno:

Not mandated for girl's bathrooms either then. Get on the line with those Minnesota legislators, you and CatsnIdiot can get them straightened out. :cool:
Are you unaware that girls menstruate? You need to have that talk with Dad

Are you unaware that girls menstruate? You need to have that talk with Dad

What does that matter?? It doesn't say "girl's bathroom", therefore it's not mandated. I'm just using your rules, guess you don't like them. 🤡

:auiqs.jpg: Walz signs bill requiring schools to stock period products in boys' bathrooms

Schools districts and charter schools in Minnesota will be required to stock period products in school bathrooms for free use, including in boys’ bathrooms.

At the end of May, Gov. Tim Walz signed into law an education finance bill which includes requirements for schools to provide menstrual products at no charge starting in January 2024.

The bill’s language states that “the products must be available to all menstruating students” in grades four through 12. Each school district must develop a plan to stock pads and tampons in bathrooms “regularly used” by female and male students.

The discussion has been in the Legislature since January, with Republicans aiming to change the language of the bill to require menstrual products for female students only. But the bill’s sponsor, Rep. Sandra Feist, DFL-New Brighton, urged legislators to reject such amendments.

“Not all students who menstruate are female,” Feist said. “We need to make sure all students have access to these products.”

Weird Walz.

So what does it say?

It's right there in the OP, you fucking weirdo.

Why do tampons need to be stocked in bathrooms regularly used by male students?

The bill’s language states that “the products must be available to all menstruating students” in grades four through 12. Each school district must develop a plan to stock pads and tampons in bathrooms “regularly used” by female and male students.

The bill requires period products be supplied to all menstruating students and be available in bathrooms

Period (pardon the pun)

It's right there in the OP, you fucking weirdo.

Why do tampons need to be stocked in bathrooms regularly used by male students?

It does not say “and male students”. Liar

It says “menstruating students”

Have that talk. You need it

Forum List

Back