Walz signs bill requiring schools to stock period products in boys’ bathrooms The bill’s language states that “the products must be available to all

You're no independent. lol

That's simply not true, it states to put them in ALL bathrooms for menstruating students from grades 4 through 12, that's including boy's bathrooms. The words "boy's bathrooms" does not have to be specifically in the bill to mandate that they are put there. Or are you too stupid to understand that?

You are correct. It is exactly why the bill does not reference “girls” bathrooms, instead substituting “menstruating persons”.

This case is closed.

It does, as a civil right. I bet you think it’s OK for blacks to ride the bus, as long as they ride in the back, right?
Not sure what you are talking about but what I know is nowhere in the bill does it say tampon machines are required in boys bathrooms.

It sounds like you have a lot of other stuff on your mind. You should make some threads.

:auiqs.jpg: Walz signs bill requiring schools to stock period products in boys' bathrooms

Schools districts and charter schools in Minnesota will be required to stock period products in school bathrooms for free use, including in boys’ bathrooms.

At the end of May, Gov. Tim Walz signed into law an education finance bill which includes requirements for schools to provide menstrual products at no charge starting in January 2024.

The bill’s language states that “the products must be available to all menstruating students” in grades four through 12. Each school district must develop a plan to stock pads and tampons in bathrooms “regularly used” by female and male students.

The discussion has been in the Legislature since January, with Republicans aiming to change the language of the bill to require menstrual products for female students only. But the bill’s sponsor, Rep. Sandra Feist, DFL-New Brighton, urged legislators to reject such amendments.

“Not all students who menstruate are female,” Feist said. “We need to make sure all students have access to these products.”
Why should I be mad about it.

Not sure what you are talking about but what I know is nowhere in the bill does it say tampon machines are required in boys bathrooms.

It sounds like you have a lot of other stuff on your mind. You should make some threads.

Ok What else are you phobic about cult dude?

Did you notice it doesn’t reference Boys or Girls?

You can’t make this shit up.

You’re weird. 😂😂😂😂😂

Yes, he did. I've pointed it out a dozen times now. You're just too stupid to understand it since it doesn't use the specific words you are trying to ascribe to it.
Sorry. Must have missed it.

Which post was it where you showed the part of the bill that mandates tampon machines in the boys bathroom?

Sorry. Must have missed it.

Which post was it where you showed the part of the bill that mandates tampon machines in the boys bathroom?

I think you could read any and all of them, but they will not help you, you're beyond help. :itsok:

I think you could read any and all of them, but they will not help you, you're beyond help. :itsok:
I have read all the posts and none show the bill saying it is required to place tampon machines in the boys bathrooms.

You were duped by a false thread title.

I have read all the posts and none show the bill saying it is required to place tampon machines in the boys bathrooms.

You were duped by a false thread title.

I've already explained it to you multiple times, if you can't understand it a this point, nothing more can be done for you. Go wallow in your ignorance and lack of grasping the English language. :rofl:

I've already explained it to you multiple times, if you can't understand it a this point, nothing more can be done for you. Go wallow in your ignorance and lack of grasping the English language. :rofl:
You have explained why you think it applies to boys bathrooms but that is just your opinion and in reality, the bill does not say it is required in boys bathrooms.

I can't wait to shove the first article I come across about tampon machines in boy's restrooms in Minnesota schools in your face, and officials defending it by pointing to the bill you insist doesn't mandate it. It will be very satisfying. :cool:

Forum List

Back