July 20th plot against Hitler

It was Hitler who advised me of the Civil Rights Movement's ulterior motives. Another of his pseudonyms was Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart. Both were boastful ethnocentric prodigies who seemingly surmounted their station of birth through sheer talent. Mozart's wife called him Wolfie, and Hitler's close friends nicknamed him Wolf. He has assured us through song that's he's at war with his inner demons. Literally. He's one head of the diabolical beast from the sea discussed in Revelations, the last chapter of the Bible. I'll buy that he is an angel or a saint which is possessed by the beast. Their personalities are indistinguishable to onlookers which can be disconcerting to say the least. I'll buy that. I really think he's a demigod and I refuse to believe less of him. I'm glad he provided an explanation for the Jekyll and Hyde tendencies.
However Bismarck once presided over the entire international African colonial system. I think he pulled this number before too. Atlantis crashed into Western Africa roughly 12,000 years ago. The Atlanteans were still far more advanced than their neighboring Africans. Amongst other things they forced them to adopt land management practices which dried up the Sahara Desert. This placed a persistent survival strain on the whole African population and eventually paved the way for slavery. It's unfortunate that Bismarck took it upon himself to establish a little relationship with me. He is so ruthless about the water-stealing. I don't care if he IS a demigod angel, his divinity is of no avail to me having stolen my goddam water.

Nazis. They'll mess. You. Up.

Long time ago i seem to remember a guy planting a bomb in that Brew keller in Munich before the war, can't remember if it exploded but i believe he was arrested on the border trying to escape.

it exploded

but Hitler hsd left the room esrlier than usual

it exploded

but Hitler hsd left the room esrlier than usual
There was at least one incident where a briefcase bomb exploded right NEXT to Hitler. It killed everyone in the room EXCEPT him. He was absolutely fine. He's a vampire I tell you.

Which reminds me, my paternal grandpa was a regular US soldier in WW2. The enemy who was ironically German suddenly ambushed his whole platoon with gunfire. All other 16 platoon members were instantly killed. My grandpa escaped without a scratch. I'm pretty sure Hitler nepotism was at work. Hitler probably commissioned his best marksmen to shoot everyone in my grandpa's platoon EXCEPT him. The only other plausible explanation is that my grandpa inherited some of Bismarck's residual vampire traits which lied dormant until they were required.

I never thought I'd have these intense mixed feelings about someone like Hitler. Strictly bad feelings yes. That I could see. But to worship him as I do...that sneaked up on me.

Hitler once had a relationship with his half-niece. She committed suicide. More recently his singer alter ego figuratively used the term "incestuous" in an interview. Even used figuratively he must know that word raises red flags. His wife closely resembles me except she's not black. I've also gotten fat unlike her rich a**. She also shares my initials E.Z. and my same undergrad college major. If he ever wanted to sleep with me I'd let him. I mean technically by law he's not actually related to me. I became infatuated with him before I realized he was my grandpa. He is a demigod so what is not okay for someone else may be okay for him. Especially since my tastes in men are taboo and I therefore can't get a man. Except maybe him.

Hitler once had a relationship with his half-niece. She committed suicide. More recently his singer alter ego figuratively used the term "incestuous" in an interview. Even used figuratively he must know that word raises red flags. His wife closely resembles me except she's not black. I've also gotten fat unlike her rich a**. She also shares my initials E.Z. and my same undergrad college major. If he ever wanted to sleep with me I'd let him. I mean technically by law he's not actually related to me. I became infatuated with him before I realized he was my grandpa. He is a demigod so what is not okay for someone else may be okay for him. Especially since my tastes in men are taboo and I therefore can't get a man. Except maybe him.
Before I realized he was actually Bismarck I nicknamed him the Iron Prince 2.0. He uses a lot of metal instruments and his communication style is very elite and eloquent but unpretentiously so. It's so amazing that even his previous nickname as Chancellor had to coordinate with his current career. He's a genius.

?

Before I realized he was actually Bismarck I nicknamed him the Iron Prince 2.0. He uses a lot of metal instruments and his communication style is very elite and eloquent but unpretentiously so. It's so amazing that even his previous nickname as Chancellor had to coordinate with his current career. He's a genius.
?

Dr. King's eroticism edict is so artfully and daintily understated that you don't realize how violent it really is in practice. Especially since my legal rights hinge on it. And the whole bit. Unfortunately his speechwriters probably learned this skill from Bismarck personally. He once said, "be polite. Even when issuing a declaration of war, always observe the rules of politeness." Ever. However the regulations King delegated weren't so subtle as to be undetectable altogether. They're a matter of public record. Easily. Bismarck trained me to evaluate important statements for content and not style. The style doesn't pertain to me. The content does.

Dr. King's eroticism edict is so artfully and daintily understated that you don't realize how violent it really is in practice. Especially since my legal rights hinge on it. And the whole bit. Unfortunately his speechwriters probably learned this skill from Bismarck personally. He once said, "be polite. Even when issuing a declaration of war, always observe the rules of politeness." Ever. However the regulations King delegated weren't so subtle as to be undetectable altogether. They're a matter of public record. Easily. Bismarck trained me to evaluate important statements for content and not style. The style doesn't pertain to me. The content does.
And my mom was extremely deprived even by black American standards. When she was a child a white man drove up alongside her and exposed his you-know-what to her. This incident probably explains why she somehow ended up marrying the close relative of an outspoken, bellicose white supremacist imperialist. A couple of them actually. They're divorced but my whole family made it to Hitler/Bismarck's personal radar. I'm 99.9999% certain he had my black cousin gang-raped and infected with HIV as practice for South Africa. Yeah he's the wind beneath the wings of their AIDS-infected pedophiles.

Blame it on his demon within. The Man Downstairs made him do it. Any way you chalk it up, my sanity collapsed under the influence of him and his whole entourage. I've been in and out of mental institutions for most of my adult life. And I still ain't right.

Bismarck. He's a vampire. He has repeatedly resurfaced under the pseudonyms Leonardo da Vinci, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, Adolf Hitler, and Grigori Rasputin to name a few. His other notable identities I haven't pinpointed yet. Maybe Shakespeare. He resembled him but I can't be sure. He's an inherently extraordinary individual so it's not surprising that he's been all of these famous people. People don't get into those positions by chance.

So one of him is my great-great-great grandpa. Bismarck probably has several hundred descendants by now. Maybe around 1000 because his descendants probably had a lower mortality rate than the general pop. They enjoyed sanitary conditions and the best medical care including medical advancements only he knew about. I'm probably his only black descendant too. His dealings with me have been Jekyll and Hyde to the extreme. Actually by traditional German policy I'm not even black although I look black. Their laws flatly prohibited the enslavement of biracial people. Anything short of slavery and your blackness isn't damning. It doesn't matter much. That's probably the only reason why he did me any favors at all.

And when I say I can't get a man because all the interesting guys are out of my league, that includes other biracial guys. One time this black guy liked me but his mother was white and he lived in affluent suburb unlike me. My less privileged single black mother raised me. He told me he loved me but prior to that, he expressed his critical attitudes towards females he perceived to be promiscuous. I construed that to mean he'd come down on me like a ton of bricks for any excuse of impropriety on my part, because his neighborhood was richer than mine. Plus my general preference for white guys is even more consequential than promiscuity, regardless of my sexual activities. I tend to analyze potential relationships from a worst-case scenario standpoint. Love is secondary. Love fades. I was already in a vulnerable position so when he threatened my sense of security in the slightest I was simply too afraid to commence a relationship with him.

And when I say I can't get a man because all the interesting guys are out of my league, that includes other biracial guys. One time this black guy liked me but his mother was white and he lived in affluent suburb unlike me. My less privileged single black mother raised me. He told me he loved me but prior to that, he expressed his critical attitudes towards females he perceived to be promiscuous. I construed that to mean he'd come down on me like a ton of bricks for any excuse of impropriety on my part, because his neighborhood was richer than mine. Plus my general preference for white guys is even more consequential than promiscuity, regardless of my sexual activities. I tend to analyze potential relationships from a worst-case scenario standpoint. Love is secondary. Love fades. I was already in a vulnerable position so when he threatened my sense of security in the slightest I was simply too afraid to commence a relationship with him.
If I am going to violate society's sexual mores for a black female, I will only do so in the process of slapping together a military offensive for imposing Dr. King's eroticism edict upon me in the first place. This policy is inherently violent, so risk management entails taking whatever necessary steps to abolish it. There is nothing to lose in the process of achieving this outcome, because these regulations are SO automatically, inherently violent. My great-great granduncle was Germany's preeminent national security expert, so these stratagem are knee-jerk to me without conscious deliberation sometimes. But I'm exceedingly risk-averse. Especially about guys.

Forum List

Back