The Woke Olympics is Going Broke

Man...you guys must have a thing for him. Closeted homosexuals such as yourself usually project hatred of their own type until they finally come out of the closet. Find a safe space and admit it to yourself. You may be happier. God knows you can't be any more miserable than you are right now.
Is your whole world so steeped in perversion that you cant even imagine that normal people still exist?

Or is intimidating critics of homosexuality just one of your tools of the trade?

You are grooming children and luring them into a life of sexual confusion

Shame on you

Last edited:
So faggotry is now the America's way and a plucked chicken like you is not a snowflake anymore after being that and a schmuck through all your entire life, all because you can see a woman in a gorilla like creature, have endured watching the opening ceremony in one fell swoop and is able to be pounded in the ass for ten minutes without blinking an eye, right?
What's LA gonna be like with the world's hard core degenerates around and the democrats at the helm I do not even dare to imagine.

:eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap:

What a classic rant! That was awesome, and you even threw in some of your gay sex fantasies to boot.

Well done!

You are a good little social justice warrior

The Olympics is pushing a political agenda based on sexual perversion and mocking Christians

Thats just what the doctor ordered in woke lib la la land

Only in America can enjoying 3 weeks of amazing sporting competition be considered being a "social justice warrior".

I am so happy that I am not like you and I can separate politics from the rest of my life

Forum List

Back