Walz signs bill requiring schools to stock period products in boys’ bathrooms The bill’s language states that “the products must be available to all

I asked for the part of the bill that requires them to be in boys bathrooms like the OP title asserts.

Do you have it?
It’s right in the bill. The bill states they will be made available to “menstruating persons”.

According to the left, some boys menstruate. So to deny those boys the same type of access that girls have would make you a transphobe.

B.S the republicans wanted the language to state female only the left refused and they put them in all of them you simp! Just admit your party is sick in the head! You tout science and then ignore it when it suits you, you people are deranged psychopaths.
No matter how big a tantrum you throw or how many names you call me, nothing in the bill says to put them in boys bathrooms.

IT DOESN'T DIFFERENTIATE BECAUSE ACCORDING TO THE BILLS SPONSOR BOYS MENSTRUATE. IT SIPMPLY STATES ALL BATHROOMS
We are discussing what is actually in the bill, not what someone discussed.

Did Walz sign a bill that requires tampon machines in the boys bathrooms? Yes or no?

If you answer, yes then please point to the section of the bill with that language.

The left does, and so does the bills sponsor
The left does not think that except for a tiny fraction and that is why it is not in the bill.

A tiny fraction of Trump supporters believe fires in California were started by Jewish space lasers too, does that mean the entire party does?

It’s right in the bill. The bill states they will be made available to “menstruating persons”.

Sorry. Boys don't menstruate.

According to the left, some boys menstruate. So to deny those boys the same type of access that girls have would make you a transphobe.
What a fraction of voters on the left thinks is not relevant to the fact that the bill does not mention a requirement to place them in boys bathrooms.

Sorry. Boys don't menstruate.

What a fraction of voters on the left thinks is not relevant to the fact that the bill does not mention a requirement to place them in boys bathrooms.
It requires their placement in the restrooms of menstruating persons, regardless of gender.

The left does not think that except for a tiny fraction and that is why it is not in the bill.

A tiny fraction of Trump supporters believe fires in California were started by Jewish space lasers too, does that mean the entire party does?
Then most Leftists are Transphobes?

Nonsense, because they didn't change the language, for just that reason, therefore mandating it in the boys bathrooms without it making them look like the absolute idiots thaey are!
So “boy’s bathrooms” is not in the bill that Walz signed

Thank you

Thank you

All bathrooms that serve menstruating students in grades 4 through 12 are required to have them.

Glad you can affirm that will not be in boy's bathrooms.

I don't know. I can't speak for most leftists.

What I can speak to is that the bill does not mention placing tampon machines in the boys bathroom like the thread title claims.

You absolutely know officials will put them in boy's bathrooms as they are instructed in the bill to put them in ALL bathrooms used by menstruating students in grades 4 through 12. You can play semantics with specific words and their meanings all day long, and it doesn't change that fact.

I'm an independent.

Very few on the left share that view.

Regardless, nothing in the bill says tampon machines are required to be in boys bathrooms.

You're no independent. lol

That's simply not true, it states to put them in ALL bathrooms for menstruating students from grades 4 through 12, that's including boy's bathrooms. The words "boy's bathrooms" does not have to be specifically in the bill to mandate that they are put there. Or are you too stupid to understand that?

I don't know. I can't speak for most leftists.

What I can speak to is that the bill does not mention placing tampon machines in the boys bathroom like the thread title claims.
It does, as a civil right. I bet you think it’s OK for blacks to ride the bus, as long as they ride in the back, right?

We are discussing what is actually in the bill, not what someone discussed.

Did Walz sign a bill that requires tampon machines in the boys bathrooms? Yes or no?

If you answer, yes then please point to the section of the bill with that language.

Yes, he did. I've pointed it out a dozen times now. You're just too stupid to understand it since it doesn't use the specific words you are trying to ascribe to it.

Thank you

You're the simpleton that apparently believes that since the exact language of "boy's bathrooms" is not in the bill that somehow they won't be installed there. 🤡

Forum List

Back