Walz signs bill requiring schools to stock period products in boys’ bathrooms The bill’s language states that “the products must be available to all

I see no purpose in it but if a school decides to do so, I'm not going to lose any sleep over it.

Are you against a bill that requires feminine hygiene products in schools?

Anything before 'but' is a lie.

In 'schools', or boy's bathrooms? Perhaps they should be in the hallway?

It's a lie that I see no purpose in having tampons in the boys bathroom?

Lol. Whatever. Sorry you didn't get the answer you wanted.

The question is "in schools".

The bill doesn't say boys bathrooms so not sure why you bring it up.

No, it just states that “the products must be available to all menstruating students” in grades four through 12. So, you agreed there is no need for them in the boy's bathrooms, glad we could clear that up. Maybe you should have a talk with your fellow leftie loons who think boys can menstruate. :dunno:

No, it just states that “the products must be available to all menstruating students” in grades four through 12. So, you agreed there is no need for them in the boy's bathrooms, glad we could clear that up. Maybe you should have a talk with your fellow leftie loons who think boys can menstruate. :dunno:
Answer the question I asked. Or are you incapable of answering?

Which part of the bill states a requirement that tampon dispensers must be available in boys bathrooms?
Schools districts and charter schools in Minnesota will be required to stock period products in school bathrooms for free use, including in boys’ bathrooms.
“Not all students who menstruate are female,” Feist said. “We need to make sure all students have access to these products.”

According to Feist, non-female menstruators “face a greater stigma and barrier to asking for these products.”
Some of the dumbest stuff I have ever heard of!

Female to male transexuals still need tampons.
No such thing, stop the stupidity, that is still a female no transformation, and you better pray she doesn't get raped in one of those bathrooms, or even harassed, or the school will face lawsuits for allowing the absurdity, and tax payers will foot the bill

Schools districts and charter schools in Minnesota will be required to stock period products in school bathrooms for free use, including in boys’ bathrooms.
“Not all students who menstruate are female,” Feist said. “We need to make sure all students have access to these products.”

According to Feist, non-female menstruators “face a greater stigma and barrier to asking for these products.”
Some of the dumbest stuff I have ever heard of!
Show me where it says it in the bill, not what someone stated.

The bill does not require tampons in boy’s bathrooms.

If you claim it does quote that wording from it

Show me where it says it in the bill, not what someone stated.

It doesn't state it in the bill, I told you specifically what it did state, which apparently you didn't read:

The bill’s language states that “the products must be available to all menstruating students” in grades four through 12."

Boys do not menstruate, so there should be no reason to have them in boy's bathrooms, I'm sure you agree to that, don't you?

Maybe you should tell your fellow lefties how biology works.

That is you admitting it's not there.

121A.212 ACCESS TO MENSTRUAL PRODUCTS.​

A school district or charter school must provide students with access to menstrual products at no charge. The products must be available to all menstruating students in restrooms regularly used by students in grades 4 to 12 according to a plan developed by the school district. For purposes of this section, "menstrual products" means pads, tampons, or other similar products used in connection with the menstrual cycle.

Republican state lawmakers in Minnesota had tried — and failed — to amend that bill so that it would apply only to “female restrooms,”

State Representative Sandra Feist, a Democrat and the chief author of the bill, said in an interview that it was important for her and the student activists who pushed for the change that transgender students were able to access menstrual products without having to ask for them.
Those female student should have just gone into the women's bathroom

121A.212 ACCESS TO MENSTRUAL PRODUCTS.​

A school district or charter school must provide students with access to menstrual products at no charge. The products must be available to all menstruating students in restrooms regularly used by students in grades 4 to 12 according to a plan developed by the school district. For purposes of this section, "menstrual products" means pads, tampons, or other similar products used in connection with the menstrual cycle.

Republican state lawmakers in Minnesota had tried — and failed — to amend that bill so that it would apply only to “female restrooms,”

State Representative Sandra Feist, a Democrat and the chief author of the bill, said in an interview that it was important for her and the student activists who pushed for the change that transgender students were able to access menstrual products without having to ask for them.
Those female student should have just gone into the women's bathroom
I don't see where it mentions boys bathrooms in the bill.

Why can't you find it?

Forum List

Back