Trump is flying around in Epstein's plane

A receipt! Thanks. Now, listening to it several things come to mind, she traveled to New York at 13? Really!

Who was her sponsor?

She stated it was Epstein’s party and arranged it!

I don’t believe that she knew anyone but Epstein. The rest sounds improvised to get at trump. Like the women that went after kavanaugh.

I trust no women represented by demofks and trump!

But, it is at least a receipt. Invalid one but

Are you telling me you conspiracy nuts who see a conspiracy in EVERYTHING dont find it unusual that Trump is back at the scene of the crime?
only a complete moron would think there is something there

If this isn't more evidence that Trump's campaign is a clusterf*ck nothing is.
Now that is the 100% Truth. What moron has Trump go to Montana and Wyoming when you need to win swing states and then books Epstein's plane to pick up him up?

Now that is the 100% Truth. What moron has Trump go to Montana and Wyoming when you need to win swing states and then books Epstein's plane to pick up him up?

It isn't Epstein's plane. He's dead, and rotting in hell. Don't worry, you'll soon join him. :cool:

It isn't Epstein's plane. He's dead, and rotting in hell. Don't worry, you'll soon join him. :cool:
Hell is reserved for supporters of rapist fraudsters who rip off charities and bilk people out of their money running a fake university. Dress appropriately.

A receipt! Thanks. Now, listening to it several things come to mind, she traveled to New York at 13? Really!

Who was her sponsor?

She stated it was Epstein’s party and arranged it!

I don’t believe that she knew anyone but Epstein. The rest sounds improvised to get at trump. Like the women that went after kavanaugh.

I trust no women represented by demofks and trump!

But, it is at least a receipt. Invalid one but
So. You agree your "receipt is invalid". Great way to refute you own attempt an argument.

Why waste everyone's time?

Hell is reserved for supporters of rapist fraudsters who rip off charities and bilk people out of their money running a fake university. Dress appropriately.

So you can't refute what I said. And your whole thread is a lie, thanks for verifying!

Yep, Trump/Epstein were partners screwing little girls while promising them modeling jobs.
parsingbill-e1565849248413-1024x640.jpg

Was over Epstein's mantel, one of his favorites.

Forum List

Back