Trump is flying around in Epstein's plane

Yep, Trump/Epstein were partners screwing little girls while promising them modeling jobs.
cause you got all the evidence you can post and give to the cops. Why haven't you yet? are you actually that much of a scum muffin?

Walz never did that. So here again we have some crazy shit made up by right wngers on some loon website that they repeat over and ovver and over.
I get it... he "over-ingested horse sperm" according to the hospital that pumped his stomach, and it was from a bottle according to his book and the newspaper. He didn't literally suck it out of the farm animal.

Thanks for pointing that out. He can babysit your kids now.

walz horse cum 002.jpg

walz book on guzzing horse cum.png

Walz never did that. So here again we have some crazy shit made up by right wngers on some loon website that they repeat over and ovver and over.
so he didn't put tampons in boys bathrooms in schools? huh, weird,

He didn't allow minneapolis to fall over floyd? huh

he didn't lock down his state? huh

He didn't create a snitch hot line to punish citizens of the state? huh

You should let the media know to stop.

Yep, Trump/Epstein were partners screwing little girls while promising them modeling jobs.
it's funny, you never have any receipts to your outburst of nonsense and propaganda. But I bet your peeps love you! whoo whoo.

The flight logs of Epstein's plane show Donald Trump was a passenger more than once.

Those same logs show Trump never flew anywhere near Epstein's island. He flew between Florida and New Jersey. One Trump property to another.

Epstein's property was seized by the FBI. The plane sat dormant for years.

I think these topics and attempted smears against Clinton and Trump are just bogus. Neither one of them flew to the island and the records prove it.

Everything else is pure unadulterated manufactured bullshit.

Now we know why Trump's plane had engine trouble, because Dems wanted a sound bite about Epstein...
Yes, everything is a conspiracy with you.

Your toilet gets clogged, it's a Zionist plot.

Forum List

Back