Trump is flying around in Epstein's plane

This thread is about Trump booking Epstein's plane to ride around in because his buddy owns it now with all the memories and Trump's campaign team is too dumb to put 2 and 2 together.
Trump did it to trigger single digit IQ TDS infected morons like you citygator

It worked. :auiqs.jpg: :dance: :auiqs.jpg: :dance: :auiqs.jpg: :dance: :itsok: :itsok: :itsok:

This thread is about Trump booking Epstein's plane to ride around in because his buddy owns it now with all the memories and Trump's campaign team is too dumb to put 2 and 2 together.

Are you too fucking stupid to understand that EPSTEIN IS DEAD???? Therefore, he no longer owns anything, you idiot! 🤡

Trump did it to trigger single digit IQ TDS infected morons like you citygator

It worked. :auiqs.jpg: :dance: :auiqs.jpg: :dance: :auiqs.jpg: :dance: :itsok: :itsok: :itsok:
I am highly amused at Trump riding around in Epstein's plane. I think he should do it the entire campaign. It is a brilliant move. How dumb do you have to be to not only book that plane but then act like it's totally normal to ride around in a convicted pedophiles plane as a candidate for the President of the US? What a moron. No wonder youre a fan.

I am highly amused at Trump riding around in Epstein's plane. I think he should do it the entire campaign. It is a brilliant move. How dumb do you have to be to not only book that plane but then act like it's totally normal to ride around in a convicted pedophiles plane as a candidate for the President of the US? What a moron. No wonder youre a fan.
See. Still triggered. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

There is way more here than a Clinton kill list, Pizza Parlor brain eating basement, or Biden's body double is running things.
so, you admit to being a moron?

Trump didn't do anything with Epstein that Clinton didn't do.

It doesn't take much to 'amuse' an idiot. You're worried about a fucking plane while the world burns. 🤡

gator best party trick

It doesn't take much to 'amuse' an idiot. You're worried about a fucking plane while the world burns. 🤡
Someone should tell the stock market the world is burning:

1723495444011.png

gator best party trick

There is a guy behind him holding up two hoses so it looks like it is coming out of his ears.

You know who else was coming out of their ears on that plane? Jeffery Epstein and Donald Trump.

Forum List

Back