Trump’s continuing meltdown: Threatens NYT’s for fact checking his lie.

Regardless of your opinion of Trump's reliability, taking Willie Brown's denial as "proof" is absurd.

Yet one of thousands of instances of lies told ABOUT Trump being characterized as a Trump lie.

Yawn.

I agree.

Trump was prob not lying right off the bat, just getting senile - confused Willie Brown for some other guy and is now doubling down on a false story.

Especially all those lies about Hunter's Laptop. Remember all those??

OMB got fact-checked like crazy whenever he talked about it. They all said he was making shit up.

Hell, I had several threads I started about it in here moved to 'Conspiracy Theories" or the Badlands because, as we all know now, The Hunter Laptop story was Russian Disinformation.

And don't forget all the lies he told about Ivermectin and how it was effective against the Kung Flu. "You're not a Doctor!!" The DISGUSTING FILTH said. You're lying!!, they said.

What other lies did he tell? Oh, the Steele Dossier. We all know, now, that was a factual report brought to us by people who are really smart and really care about us.

I could go on for hours but what good would it do? None. dimocrap scum don't even have to work at lying. Their lies aren't even strategic. They just lie. Dogs bark, babies cry, dimocrap scum lie. It's not a joke

dimocraps are lying scum. The LYINGEST FILTH in the History of Civilization itself.

And nobody, I mean NOBODY trust the DISGUSTING FILTH anymore.

"Fact-Checkers" my ass. All the lies that are fit to print is more like it.

None of them can even get people with character to work in the industry anymore. They're all sign-carrying propagandists that haven't changed since their Sophomore year at Columbia or Oberlin. Worse yet -- Hawvawd. What a joke the left has become. They're resorting to outright thievery to win elections anymore.
Where is that laptop by the way?...probably with Jimmy Hoffa right now.
Ivermectin is used to treat PARASITES. Not a virus.
I would say about 80% of the Steele Dossier has been verified. Where is that pee-pee tape? :)

You post like a drunk teenager that's hacked his parent's computer. :auiqs.jpg:
And you wonder why your threads get moved.

Where is that laptop by the way?...probably with Jimmy Hoffa right now.
Ivermectin is used to treat PARASITES. Not a virus.
I would say about 80% of the Steele Dossier has been verified. Where is that pee-pee tape? :)

You post like a drunk teenager that's hacked his parent's computer. :auiqs.jpg:
And you wonder why your threads get moved.
^^You can learn a lot about dimocrap scum by reading the above^^

Former President Donald J. Trump on Friday afternoon vehemently maintained that he had once been in a dangerous helicopter landing with Willie Brown, the former mayor of San Francisco, and insisted he had records to prove it, despite Mr. Brown’s denial.

In an angry phone call to a New York Times reporter as he landed several hours away from his planned rally in Bozeman, Mont., because of a mechanical issue on his plane, Mr. Trump excoriated The Times for its coverage of his meandering news conference on Thursday at Mar-a-Lago, his private club and home, during which he told of an emergency landing during a helicopter trip that he said both he and Mr. Brown had made together.

Mr. Trump was expected to keep his rally schedule on Friday as planned, boarding a smaller plane to complete the journey.

Mr. Brown denied on Thursday that he had ever flown in a helicopter with Mr. Trump.

As though one needs more evidence of Trump’s mental decline, here is Trump threatening to sue the NYTs for a story that all parties, except Trump, say is false. Willie Brown denies he was ever on the aforementioned helicopter with Trump. Trump is now so delusional he lives in an alternate reality. When will the GOP drop this loon?
Weird anyone would thing he was on the phone with the NYTs while changing planes in Montana

I agree.

Trump was prob not lying right off the bat, just getting senile - confused Willie Brown for some other guy and is now doubling down on a false story.

Probably.

Donald Trump Rally Plays Celine Dion ‘Titanic’ Classic Sparking Social Media Surprise
By Caroline Frost

Celine Dion's classic hit was played at Donald Trump rally in Monta, Aug 9 2024.

Donald Trump’s rally in Montana Friday sparked a strong social media reaction after Celine Dion’s ‘My Heart Will Go On’ – her Oscar-winning song from Titanic – was blared out from the speakers shortly before the presidential hopeful took to the stage.

The Daily Mail reports that the irony of an ode to a sinking ship being played at the event was not lost on observers, many of whom took to social media, one even asking if Trump’s team had a mole from Kamala Harris’s side, intent on trolling Trump with the choice of song.

This raises the question of whether the campaign has the rights, owned by 20th Century Fox, to use the song publicly. Deadline has reached out to Dion’s representatives for comment.

Probably.

Donald Trump Rally Plays Celine Dion ‘Titanic’ Classic Sparking Social Media Surprise
By Caroline Frost

Celine Dion's classic hit was played at Donald Trump rally in Monta, Aug 9 2024.

Donald Trump’s rally in Montana Friday sparked a strong social media reaction after Celine Dion’s ‘My Heart Will Go On’ – her Oscar-winning song from Titanic – was blared out from the speakers shortly before the presidential hopeful took to the stage.

The Daily Mail reports that the irony of an ode to a sinking ship being played at the event was not lost on observers, many of whom took to social media, one even asking if Trump’s team had a mole from Kamala Harris’s side, intent on trolling Trump with the choice of song.

This raises the question of whether the campaign has the rights, owned by 20th Century Fox, to use the song publicly. Deadline has reached out to Dion’s representatives for comment.
LOL. That's too on the nose. The ship hits an iceberg, splits in half...and then sinks....perfect!! :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Again with the teenager type insults. Do you speak in complete sentences?
What's the highest grade you completed in school? :auiqs.jpg:
You're a piece of shit. That's not an insult, that is simple observation.

It doesn't matter how many years of College I have, I'm certain you have more.

LOL. That's too on the nose. The ship hits an iceberg, splits in half...and then sinks....perfect!! :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
I didn't watch the movie and I'm not a Celine Dion fan. And Streisand just simply can't sing. Sarah Brightman is more my style. More range. Much, much more range and control. Celine and Babs sound like they're giving birth to a 10 pound sand spur

But the movie wasn't about a ship sinking, moron. It was about the bravery, sacrifice and heroism of those on the ship.

No wonder you missed it

You're a piece of shit. That's not an insult, that is simple observation.

It doesn't matter how many years of College I have, I'm certain you have more.
Stop whining, teenager. If you can't post like an adult, get off your parent's computer.
Christ, your posts are embarrassing.

Willie Brown isn't just a Kamala supporter, he was a Kamala banger....

When Kamala was nothing, Willie Brown made Kamala his mistress, and THAT is why Kamala was promoted to city prosecutor...

I didn't watch the movie and I'm not a Celine Dion fan. And Streisand just simply can't sing. Sarah Brightman is more my style. More range. Much, much more range and control. Celine and Babs sound like they're giving birth to a 10 pound sand spur

But the movie wasn't about a ship sinking, moron. It was about the bravery, sacrifice and heroism of those on the ship.

No wonder you missed it
No it isn't. It's about an ill fated cruise that hits an iceberg, splits in half, and sinks to the bottom of the ocean.
The perfect synopsis of the Trump campaign. :) Hitting a large object, taking on water, and sinking. :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back