Scary taboo- What kind of a man thinks a woman should be President Of The United States?

You are the folks who call Trump supporters 'MAGATS' or 'basket of deplorables' and spreading that bullshit around like a Toro with diarrhea.

Uh-huh. This is from your ilk on this page:

"Democrats aren't Americans. They are, you are, the enemy of all Americans. Democrats are Marxists, evil, twisted, satanic."

MAGA isn't my enemy. They're rubes. They're marks. But when push comes to shove, they're my fellow Americans. And if they need me or mine, we'll be there for them.

"Leftism" is just acknowledging that we're all folks. And that its a person's actions that define them. Not their gender, not if they're gay, or black. But what they do.
NEGATIVE.
Leftism is 50 million illegal beaners
Leftism is men shitting next to teen girls
Leftism is men in womens sports
Leftism is begging for free shit
Leftism is reparations for blacks
Leftism is teaching the impressionable that abortions are cool
Leftism is suicidal faggot-ass beta male soy boys who won’t join our military
Leftism is higher taxes for our best most productive citizens
Leftism is vilifying our police
Leftism is denigrating Christianity
Leftism is detesting the moral order that made us exceptional
Leftism is assaults on our Constitution
Leftism is unconventional and unAmerican
Lefties are evil fucked in the head degenerate filth
IMG_2485.jpeg

Its a lesson you never taught your own daughters. Instead, indoctrinating them to believe that because they are women, they are less.
IMG_0211.jpeg

Its so goddamn sad that their own father doesn't believe in them. And that I, a stranger, believe in your wife and daughters more than you do, Storm Front.
You don’t, you can’t define them or protect their atheletics.

It's official. The OP is a bigot idiot. I wonder if that broad brush he carries ever gets heavy.
“Bigot” is a badge of honor for anyone sane, disciplined and decent.
Bigotry creates standards, morals and normalities…All things vigorously hated by you lefties.

NEGATIVE.
Leftism is 50 million illegal beaners
Leftism is men shitting next to teen girls
Leftism is men in womens sports
Leftism is begging for free shit
Leftism is reparations for blacks
Leftism is teaching the impressionable that abortions are cool
Leftism is suicidal faggot-ass beta male soy boys who won’t join our military
Leftism is higher taxes for our best most productive citizens
Leftism is vilifying our police
Leftism is denigrating Christianity
Leftism is detesting the moral order that made us exceptional
Leftism is assaults on our Constitution
Leftism is unconventional and unAmerican
Lefties are evil fucked in the head degenerate filth
View attachment 994934

View attachment 994933

You don’t, you can’t define them or protect their atheletics.

Again, you can hate gays, trans folks, black people, women all you like. But they still exist. They're still 'us'. They're all as American as apple pie. And raging against them only demonstrates your own small mind.

Gay people don't scare me. Bigots who insist that their own daughters are LESS because they are women scare me. I'm afraid for your daughters, for being raised with a father that doesn't believe in them and is indoctrinating them to believe they are LESS, that they are incapable, that they are diminished.....because they are women.

That's the saddest fucking thing I've ever heard. And I've listened to your insane white supremacist rants about people of color.

Last edited:
“Bigot” is a badge of honor for anyone sane, disciplined and decent.
Bigotry creates standards, morals and normalities…All things vigorously hated by you lefties.

Being a white supremacist is only 'sane and decent' to other white supremacists. To the rest of us, its irrational and awful.

There's nothing sane or decent about indoctrinating your daughters to believe that they are less, that they are incapable because they are women.

How sad is it that these poor girls have to be raised by a father that doesn't believe in them. Or that I, a stranger, believe in your wife and daughter more than you do?

Who are all these suberb leaders?
Kathy Hochul?
Lori Lightfoot?
Muriel Bowser?
Gretchen Whitmer?
Katie Hobbs?
Kate Brown?
Tina Kotek?

Harpy Eagle produced a list of token women who have led other shitholes around the globe…but he couldn’t point out one good female leader who has governed over our dynamic here in the states. Why might that be?

I did not even give a list of women, I gave a list of countries. You did not even bother to look at it because you know you are full of shit.

You are a fraud and it has now been proven again

Forum List

Back