WSJ Calls Trump a Lunatic

You continue to lie, the journal never said anything of those things

This op-Ed writer also once said xiden and the demafasict would force republicans to go to re-education campus, like the nazis did.

That likely will happen in a second term if harris is elected
Yep, all they really have are OPeds, written by far left Democrat Marxists.

Biden is not cognitive enough to even have an opinion about being unceremoniously thrown under the bus.

Says you, citing your imagination. Feelings and imagination may be the gold standard in your little echo chamber. But it doesn't amount to much outside it.

Give me a better source than Joe Biden on Joe Biden's motivations for dropping out.

Spoiler alert: Your feelings aren't it.

You said there was something wrong with the polls. Er....'because', apparently.

And 'emotions rule the left'? Trump just insisted that Harris' crowds are AI generated. That he had conversations with 'Willie Brown on a helicopter' that never happened. And that Joe Biden regrets dropping out and wants to take the nomination back.

All backed by jackshit.

That's either emotion, delusion, senility or all 3.
and Harris claims she had nothing to do with the Border crisis when we all know she was put in charge of figuring out the border problem , and when she goes off script she speaks gobbledygook .. Trump bloviates I will admit that ! but make no mistake this is election is a looooong way from being decided ! sure Harris may win but so could Trump .. and a Trump win will be much much more emotionally damaging for weak effeminate Dems like you than a Harris win would be for people with common sense on the right ..

And if she debates like she did against Tulsi Gabbard, Trump can start working on his Inauguration speech. Remember, Tulsi completely cut the legs from underneath her campaign on the debate stage, and Kamala never recovered.
thanks peanut, i will find that debate on cspan.

i was not at all focused on gabbard or harris in 2016.

we on team bernie were more interested in the big fish, and not many minnows stayed to iowa .
What’s wrong with tiny hands? Stop being so prejudice your bigot
welcome aboard, young lannister. i'll be figuring which escapee from my ignore list you used to be presently.

Biden never says he was forced out. Biden never anything about a 'coup', or 'cheating'. Biden never said he regrets dropping out or wants the nomination back.

That's your delusional ilk, citing your collective imaginations.

Biden said that he chose to leave because he felt it was for the good of the party and the nation.

Why would I ignore Biden and instead believe whatever you and your ilk make up?
:itsok:

and Harris claims she had nothing to do with the Border crisis when we all know she was put in charge of figuring out the border problem , and when she goes off script she speaks gobbledygook .. Trump bloviates I will admit that ! but make no mistake this is election is a looooong way from being decided ! sure Harris may win but so could Trump .. and a Trump win will be much much more emotionally damaging for weak effeminate Dems like you than a Harris win would be for people with common sense on the right ..

Y'all don't handle loss well. The last time you lost, your ilk were so emotionally broken that you imagined a hysteric and vastly complicated conspiracy as an emotional crutch.....then attacked the capitol to prevent the peaceful transition of power and called for the VP to hanged.

The time before that you made up elaborate, unhinged and batshit conspiracies about how an 18 year old girl in Hawaii somehow flew to Kenya in the early 1960s, drove hundreds and hundreds of miles across dirt roads, gave birth, immediately turned around and drove hundreds and hundreds of miles back, flew back to Hawaii, and somehow forged a birth certificate for her infant son. All because you couldn't emotionally handle a black man winning the presidency.

But tell us more about how 'emotions rule the left'.

Last edited:
thanks peanut, i will find that debate on cspan.

i was not at all focused on gabbard or harris in 2016.

we on team bernie were more interested in the big fish, and not many minnows stayed to iowa .

welcome aboard, young lannister. i'll be figuring which escapee from my ignore list you used to be presently.
team Bernie ! congrats ! Harris is further to the left than Sanders you pinko commie !

1723507030767.png

Last edited:
Y'all don't handle loss well. The last time you lost, your ilk were so emotionally broken that you imagined a hysteric and vastly complicated conspiracy as an emotional crutch.....then attacked the capitol to prevent the peaceful transition of power and called for the VP to hanged.

only a few dozen got violent for a couple of hrs on Jan 6th idiot .. while we watched thousands of leftist loot burn and kill for months in the middle of a pandemic .. the idiots that caused trouble on Jan 6th have learned that they cant get away with a fraction of the trouble the left caused during their months long summer of love ..nope the right wont get violent again .. but if Trump wins the Marxist gender confuse faggot weaklings on the left will be in the streets in mass committing acts of violence in dem run shitholes while the dem mayors and prosecutors protect them .. again !

Last edited:
only a few dozen got violent for a couple of hrs on Jan 6th idiot .. while we watched thousands of leftist loot burn and kill for months in the middle of a pandemic .. the idiots that caused trouble on Jan 6th have learned that they cant get away with a fraction of the trouble the left caused during their months long summer of love ..nope the right wont get violent again .. but if Trump wins the Marxist gender confuse faggot weakling on the left will be in the streets in mass committing acts of violence in dem run shitholes while the dem mayors and prosecutors protect them .. again !

Doddering Trump insists there were 2 million there. "TWO MILLION" of your ilk at that emotional support rally, clinging to the ego crutch of a batshit conspiracy backed by nothing that you were somehow cheated because Trump lost.

143 police officers were assaulted because y'all were too emotionally damaged by that loss to process your emotions. Approximately 452 defendants have been charged with assaulting, resisting, or impeding officers or employees, including approximately 123 individuals who have been charged with using a deadly or dangerous weapon or causing serious bodily injury to an officer.

The time before that you made up elaborate, unhinged and batshit conspiracies about how an 18 year old girl in Hawaii somehow flew to Kenya in the early 1960s, drove hundreds and hundreds of miles across dirt roads, gave birth, immediately turned around and drove hundreds and hundreds of miles back, flew back to Hawaii, and somehow forged a birth certificate for her infant son. All because you couldn't emotionally handle a black man winning the presidency.

ok..
1723507659060.png
1723507672384.png
1723507686052.png
1723507702214.png
1723507715062.png
I can post a whole summer of this kind of shit committed by the left and defended by leftwing leaders in the summer of 2020 .. shall I post more ?

Forum List

Back