Walz claims he served at Bagram AFB.

first line of your link: " Congressman Tim Walz returned yesterday from a nine-day Congressional delegation trip to Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan and Germany during which he investigated the continuum of military health care."

was CONGRESSMAN Walz carrying a weapon of war on that trip?
Read the OP dope. Claim is the congressman was never at the base in question and claimed he said he served at that base. He was there and he didnt say he was stationed there.

Read the OP dope. Claim is the congressman was never at the base in question and claimed he said he served at that base. He was there and he didnt say he was stationed there.
read the link in the OP dope,

The battle-hardened Sgt. Walz? Please. He didn't have the courage to serve in combat. Maybe he dared to go the Somali areas of Minneapolis at best.

First, he doesn’t even get the country correct. Second, he never served in Iraq or Afghanistan.

You can’t spin his lies away, folks.

He is a stolen valor POS.

Now, that's not very nice.

Didn't you know he single-handedly captured 75 Taliban fighters using just a spork?

Beau Biden was right there with him. He'll tell you.

And DaNang Dick Blumenthal was a Marine in I Corps. Yup. Pretty sure he charged and disabled two T-34 Tanks all by his lonesome. While in a bathrobe (which gets the dimocrap scum females all worked up)

And dimocrap scum voters just keep putting him back in Office.

When are you going to get it? Not 'you' personally, I mean in general.

The problem isn't the scumbags running for Office. The problem is the piece of fucking shit scumbag FILTH voting for them.

The only time dimocrap SCUM care about ethics is when it's one of OURS breaking the rulz.

I don't call fellow Americans 'scum' lightly. I do it with a sadness in my heart. But I also won't back down from calling 'em as I sees 'em.

dimocraps are scum

period

Nobody should be politicizing their servce record anyway. It's just a fundamental naw naw. Shouldn't do it. Should keep it in your pocket where it belongs.

Misspoke is code for they caught me lying

Walz's Former Superior: Yes, Walz Quit Because His Unit Was Deploying to Iraq, and He Went Over My Head to Get Someone to Approve the Breaking of His Contract​

—Disinformation Expert Ace​

More of that Stolen Valor Garbage.

According to Walz's Command Sergeant Major, Walz had signed a six year contract when he re-upped in the National Guard in 2000. When he was notified that his unit would be mobilized for Iraq, he put in for retirement, despite having two years left to serve on his contract.

His superior denied his request -- so Walz went up to two levels of command above to get someone to grant his quickie retirement (and breaking of his contract).

Why would someone let him out of the contract?

I don't know, but remember, in 2004-2006, the Democrats' big plan for defeating Bush and the Republicans was to recruit lots of people who could claim a military background, so they could challenge the Republicans' notions of patriotism.

And it just so happened that as soon as this coward was let out, he declared he was running for Congress.

Forum List

Back