Gov Tim Walz Had Cops Going Thru Neighborhoods Shooting People With Paint Balls

1. If the curfew requires they be indoors.
2. What were the orders of the NG and police?
3. Who gave the orders?
4. Did they sue? Is there anything beside the OP item?

They were on a porch. talk about splitting hairs.

All good questions, but someone had to give the order to fire, unless that unit went rogue.

Of course your lazy ass could have looked it up instead of casting shade at the OP.

Cool, now link to the order to do that coming from the Gov of the state.

They were on a porch. talk about splitting hairs.

All good questions, but someone had to give the order to fire, unless that unit went rogue.
Or just that officer. Thats about fifteen levels down from the governor, and doesn't note when.

Again, this is your first time in seeing what happens when martial law is declared?

Or just that officer. Thats about fifteen levels down from the governor, and doesn't note when.

Again, this is your first time in seeing what happens when martial law is declared?

Luckily I live in a country where that doesn't happen often, or at least didn't used to happen often.

Unless they punished said trooper for doing said action, who is the CINC of the National Guard at the State level?

According to the link it was law enforcement doing it, not the NG.

But if we use your logic, then the CIC of the Military would be responsible for every single thing that happens by any member of the military.

Is that really where you want to go?

So this was during the curfew created by the Minnesota riot? Thats fine. Much better than getting arrested or tear gas. Thats kind of the point of a martial law curfew.

WTF kind of excuse is this? They allowed the riots!!! They gave stand down orders. Perhaps if they had this type of response when the protests got violent they could have shut down the rioting instead of letting them burn down businesses and threaten people.

According to the link it was law enforcement doing it, not the NG.

But if we use your logic, then the CIC of the Military would be responsible for every single thing that happens by any member of the military.

Is that really where you want to go?

State Police?

Governor's issue still.

Depending on the orders given.

Luckily I live in a country where that doesn't happen often, or at least didn't used to happen often.
This is fair. I have never been anywhere with a riot, despite posters here telling me my city was literally destroyed by one in 2020. We used to have curfew for teenagers in differing areas of Texas growing up, but I don't know about now.

This appears to be during the Minneapolis riot. Those appear to be police not NG. To support the OP, the OP must show a link between Governor's orders to commanders to NG officers, none of which is shown here.

WTF kind of excuse is this? They allowed the riots!!! They gave stand down orders. Perhaps if they had this type of response when the protests got violent they could have shut down the rioting instead of letting them burn down businesses and threaten people.
Now you're arguing the police should have done more than that, like have shot them for being outside? Can you pick a position?

I'm pointing out the fallacy that riot troops are used always against law abiding citizens.
I never said any such thing so your point is worthless.

Riot police beat up tons of law abiding citizens. That’s why their arrests so often result in dropped charges.

This is fair. I have never been anywhere with a riot, despite posters here telling me my city was literally destroyed by one in 2020. We used to have curfew for teenagers in differing areas of Texas growing up, but I don't know about now.

This appears to be during the Minneapolis riot. Those appear to be police not NG. To support the OP, the OP must show a link between Governor's orders to commanders to NG officers, none of which is shown here.

If these were State Police, it's still on the governor's shoulders.

Local News

'Light 'Em Up!': Video Appears To Show Law Enforcement Shooting Paint Rounds At Mpls. Residents On Their Porch​

minnesota
May 30, 2020 / 11:41 PM CDT / CBS Minnesota

MINNEAPOLIS (WCCO) -- A video posted to Twitter Saturday night is going viral after apparently showing law enforcement in Minneapolis shooting paint rounds at residents on their porch after curfew went into effect.

Tanya Kerssen posted the video to Twitter shortly after 9:30 p.m., showing what she says is the Minnesota National Guard and Minneapolis police sweeping her residential street in the Whittier Neighborhood.

In the video, the officers are seen approaching the residents and repeatedly yelling at them to get inside their house. After a few demands, one can be heard yelling "light 'em up!" That's when one officer appears to fire a paint round at the residents, who run inside.

Meanwhile, a WCCO photographer was struck by a rubber bullet and arrested by the State Patrol Saturday night. He was released from custody after a couple hours.

The curfew went into effect at 8 p.m. in Minneapolis.

Also if JD Vance is for families why did not show up for a vote on the child tax credit two weeks ago, when he now says he is for increasing it?

I never said any such thing so your point is worthless.

Riot police beat up tons of law abiding citizens. That’s why their arrests so often result in dropped charges.

You sure as hell did.

Actually they usually deal with rioters who scream "IM PEACEFUL" after being pinched, and the dropped charges are due to blue city DA's who are more on the rioters side than the police's side.

Forum List

Back