Gov Tim Walz Had Cops Going Thru Neighborhoods Shooting People With Paint Balls

please show that they were state police. Please show the the Governor personally ordered them to shoot.

I doubt they were municipal police with that hardware.

I don't have to show anything. I'm just asking questions.

Which you reply with more questions that you don't want the answer for.

Because police were enforcing a curfew after a riot?

In an area that seems to be showing ZERO evidence of rioting?

They seem to be patrolling a calm area as a show of force. Maybe they should have been in the areas actually under a riot.

I doubt they were municipal police with that hardware.

I don't have to show anything. I'm just asking questions.

Which you reply with more questions that you don't want the answer for.
And I am just asking questions. Paintball guns is not a lot of hardware. Police riding bearcats is a lot of hardware.

The OP has not linked the governor to anything about the video, at all. Its literally as much evidence that trump ordered it. :abgg2q.jpg:

And I am just asking questions. Paintball guns is not a lot of hardware. Police riding bearcats is a lot of hardware.

The OP has not linked the governor to anything about the video, at all. Its literally as much evidence that trump ordered it. :abgg2q.jpg:

Did you see the up-armored hummers or whatever that were WITH the officers in question?

In an area that seems to be showing ZERO evidence of rioting?

They seem to be patrolling a calm area as a show of force. Maybe they should have been in the areas actually under a riot.
Yes, thats how you calm things down when enforcing a curfew. And maybe they should have. You should take it up with the police I guess.

I just see cops walking. Until you or the OP shows a direct order by the Governor, the OP is literally false.

You sure as hell did.

Actually they usually deal with rioters who scream "IM PEACEFUL" after being pinched, and the dropped charges are due to blue city DA's who are more on the rioters side than the police's side.
Nope. That was your mistaken impression of what i said because you don’t listen. You reinterpret through your biased and warped beliefs.

Would be good to get a link from an established media source on this.
It's true. They of course did not just shoot at everyone on their porches. Just at people who didn't follow.commands.

This was in response to the riots in Minneapolis. Not because of covid, as the OP who is always wrong tried to imply.

Riots were occurring at the time near these neighborhoods.

Now watch as the Trumpers pause from talking about dems being soft on the riots to pretend to be upset about this.

Yawn.

Forum List

Back