Scary taboo- What kind of a man thinks a woman should be President Of The United States?

Actually, it seems to be you that has not done so

17 Repay no one evil for evil. Have regard for good things in the sight of all men. 18 If it is possible, as much as depends on you, live peaceably with all men. 19 Beloved, do not avenge yourselves, but rather give place to wrath; for it is written, “Vengeance is Mine, I will repay,” says the Lord.

and

38 “You have heard that it was said, ‘An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.’ 39 But I say to you, Do not resist the one who is evil. But if anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also. 40 And if anyone would sue you and take your tunic,[a] let him have your cloak as well.

and

3 “Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

4 “Blessed are those who mourn, for they shall be comforted.

5 “Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the earth.

6 “Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they shall be satisfied.

7 “Blessed are the merciful, for they shall receive mercy.

8 “Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God.

9 “Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons[a] of God.

10 “Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness' sake, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

11 “Blessed are you when others revile you and persecute you and utter all kinds of evil against you falsely on my account. 12 Rejoice and be glad, for your reward is great in heaven, for so they persecuted the prophets who were before you.

Gee, let's cherry pick to support our position, no one has ever done that before. :rolleyes: Are you seriously claiming that it's not in the Bible that God will have retribution for the wicked? Everyone is saved right, it will be one big kumbaya in heaven, right? No retribution? We are talking about God, He will have retribution.

Perhaps it's been too long since you've read it, you better get back at it so you can tone up your Christian bashing techniques.

Just remember…The purple hair people, nutless PC controlled concession making ‘cuntservatives’ and the like MUST take the default position of complete opposition to ANYTHING and all things traditional, conventional and in direct alignment with our core workings.
NOTE….all of the posters in this thread who think I’m crazy for the OP believe a woman can have a penis.
Now….As you were.
Catherine the Great expanded the Russian Empire at the time of the US revolution. Queen Elizabeth ran England during the mid 1500s. Thats pretty traditional.

I have a lot more to go with this question but I’d like to keep the OP simple.
Do testosterone filled men support the notion or is this a low-T thing only?

Full Disclosure:
I have three daughters and the idea of a woman becoming the leader of the free world seems retarded to me….my wife and daughters feel the same way.
Are we just old-fashioned? Where have women leaders been successful at this scale? Where have kinda black women leaders been successful at any scale?
What you miss, is that the president is at the top of the food chain, but doesn't stand alone. The president doesn't run the country, all the people he/she put in place under him/her are the day to day CEO's of the federal government.

There's nothing sane or decent about indoctrinating your daughters to believe that they are less, that they are incapable because they are women.

How sad is it that these poor girls have to be raised by a father that doesn't believe in them. Or that I, a stranger, believe in your wife and daughter more than you do?

Indeed.

These poor women spent their entire life being told by their very own father they are worth less than any man and are inferior to men.

That borders on child abuse.
I have raised three very amazing human beings, three girls who love God, three college grads with prestigious degrees, three girls who’d rather hang out with their father before hanging with friends, three girls who know they’ll never benchpress 500lbs, three girls who know they aren’t biologically/emotionally built to be Commander In Chief / leader of the free world.
Remember…..these are the type of girls you lefties are turning out raising girls your way.
Hostile, dependent, filthy suicidal incels with anxiety and depression.
IMG_2486.jpeg

This is what we’re turning it out doing it our way.
Happy, forward moving and positive contributing
IMG_2486.jpeg

Yeah….I think I’ll keep doing it the RIGHT way….pun intended.

Are you seriously claiming that it's not in the Bible that God will have retribution for the wicked?

Yes, God will.

It is His place not yours.

Well, at least that is if you actually believe what is in the Bible, which you do not seem to do

I have raised three very amazing human beings, three girls who love God, three college grads with prestigious degrees, three girls who’d rather hang out with their father before hanging with friends, three girls who know they’ll never benchpress 500lbs, three girls who know they aren’t biologically/emotionally built to be Commander In Chief / leader of the free world.

You raised 3 human being as inferior beings to you. From birth till today you have told them they are inferior to males, that they have less value than males and that they exist only to serve males.

And as pathetic as that it, it is even more so that your wife allowed you to do so.

What is it with the 500lb bench press, you cannot do it either, does that make you inferior?

Last edited:
Actually, it seems to be you that has not done so

17 Repay no one evil for evil. Have regard for good things in the sight of all men. 18 If it is possible, as much as depends on you, live peaceably with all men. 19 Beloved, do not avenge yourselves, but rather give place to wrath; for it is written, “Vengeance is Mine, I will repay,” says the Lord.

and

38 “You have heard that it was said, ‘An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.’ 39 But I say to you, Do not resist the one who is evil. But if anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also. 40 And if anyone would sue you and take your tunic,[a] let him have your cloak as well.

and

3 “Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

4 “Blessed are those who mourn, for they shall be comforted.

5 “Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the earth.

6 “Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they shall be satisfied.

7 “Blessed are the merciful, for they shall receive mercy.

8 “Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God.

9 “Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons[a] of God.

10 “Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness' sake, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

11 “Blessed are you when others revile you and persecute you and utter all kinds of evil against you falsely on my account. 12 Rejoice and be glad, for your reward is great in heaven, for so they persecuted the prophets who were before you.
Are you talking about the same God who destroyed an entire city of faggots and turned the defiant to salt?
Read Genesis.

Are you talking about the same God who destroyed an entire city of faggots and turned the defiant to salt?
Read Genesis.

You missed his point entirely. He never denied that God takes vengeance.

He was saying that the bible states that WE are not supposed to do that job.

Do not take revenge, my dear friends, but leave room for God’s wrath, for it is written: “It is mine to avenge; I will repay,” says the Lord. (Romans 12:19)

Nope. That's senseless fear mongering. It might scare people into voting for your goon, but it's destructive.
It is also factual. Democrats are now shamelessly communist. The act of running the Minnesota Marxist as VP should tell you that.

It is also factual. Democrats are now shamelessly communist. The act of running the Minnesota Marxist as VP should tell you that.
Again, unhinged fear mongering. It's like the leftists who try to tell us that Republicans are out to destroy democracy, as they, the "democrats", do everything in their power to overrule democracy. Fake, power hungry fuckers fill the ranks on both "sides". If we don't wake up an kick them both to the curb, we're done in less than twenty years.

Forum List

Back