Scary taboo- What kind of a man thinks a woman should be President Of The United States?

You have lost credibility big-time as you stand firm and shout:….. “The parties are the same”
Nobody sane sees the parties as one and the same….NOBODY

Actually, the only people that do not understand the parties are the same are the cult member for each party.

You all stand and scream about how different they are, yet when they are in power nothing ever changes and they govern pretty much the same.

I have a lot more to go with this question but I’d like to keep the OP simple.
Do testosterone filled men support the notion or is this a low-T thing only?

Full Disclosure:
I have three daughters and the idea of a woman becoming the leader of the free world seems retarded to me….my wife and daughters feel the same way.
Are we just old-fashioned? Where have women leaders been successful at this scale? Where have kinda black women leaders been successful at any scale?
Misogynist's can go fuck themselves!

Actually, the only people that do not understand the parties are the same are the cult member for each party.

You all stand and scream about how different they are, yet when they are in power nothing ever changes and they govern pretty much the same.
Each is fixated on the delusion that some day they will "win" and finally defeat their opposition. But that's not going to happen. If they don't grow up and learn to live with people they disagree with, the whole American experiment will be pissed away.

“Pretty much the same”
Your not so clever caveat.
Tell us, which of Biden’s policies were equally good for America as Trumps title 42 / remain in Mexico was?
This is a very simple question for a seasoned political analyst such as yourself.
GO!

Each is fixated on the delusion that some day they will "win" and finally defeat their opposition. But that's not going to happen. If they don't grow up and learn to live with people they disagree with, the whole American experiment will be pissed away.

Indeed.

The funny part is that the whole battle between the two sides pretty much only takes place by the folks like those on this and other boards.

Most of the fighting done in DC is just for show to keep the masses fighting each other so they can get away with anything they want

“Pretty much the same”
Your not so clever caveat.
Tell us, which of Biden’s policies were equally good for America as Trumps title 42 / remain in Mexico was?
This is a very simple question for a seasoned political analyst such as yourself.
GO!

Illegal border crossing went up under Trump every year till COVID stopped most travel all around the world.

Trump talked a great game and you folks fell for it, but talk is pretty much all it was.

Do you ever wonder why he waited till the Dems took back the House to start asking for funding for his beloved wall?

He had two years with a GOP majority in both sides of congress, yet did not get funding for his wall during that time.

Does that not strike you as odd?

Indeed.

The funny part is that the whole battle between the two sides pretty much only takes place by the folks like those on this and other boards.

Most of the fighting done in DC is just for show to keep the masses fighting each other so they can get away with anything they want
Yep. Keep 'em frightened and angry.

Illegal border crossing went up under Trump every year till COVID stopped most travel all around the world.

Trump talked a great game and you folks fell for it, but talk is pretty much all it was.

Do you ever wonder why he waited till the Dems took back the House to start asking for funding for his beloved wall?

He had two years with a GOP majority in both sides of congress, yet did not get funding for his wall during that time.

Does that not strike you as odd?
I asked you a very simple question. Do you have the nuts to answer it?
Do you want to try it again?

I asked you a very simple question. Do you have the nuts to answer it?
Do you want to try it again?

I gave you a simple answer.

All you care about are words, you do not care about results.

That is why you worship Trump and I do not.

Now, if you will excuse me, I have a tee time calling my name.

Yep. Keep 'em frightened and angry.

A divide populous is so much easier to control.

Fear and division and the leaders can get away with anything and everything.
Doesn’t it seem much easier to just be legitimate conventional and traditional Americans?
To think like all the core Americans did before you?
To behave like all the core Americans before you behaved?
To follow the same moral order that built and pillared this once great nation for centuries?

It is you ‘Change America’ purple hairs who have fucked up the dynamic and now you want good people to bend to your lunacy…..FUCK THAT!!!
I’d rather watch this shithole burn to the fucking ground.

Yet his list spoke about far more than gay people, and you ignored all of it. All you care about is gay people, nothing else matters, and you're willing to vilify everything else to put them on a pedestal. It's supposed to be equal, not raised above, but that's where you're taking it, and why you're getting the push back.

I've cited gays, trans, black folks, women. All of them. They're all us. We're all Americans together.

I replied to his post about gays. And what y'all mean when you says 'crazy woke agenda'; simply acknowledging gay people exist. And how this simple act triggers conservatives so badly that they make up fantasies about people being 'infected' with homosexuality, purge books that that mention gay people, obsess of the 'perversion' of being gay, try to portray gays as sexual predators, and attempt to strip gays of their rights.

Y'all's fixation on gay people is creepy and weird AF. And it does NOT represent the majority of this nation.

Is there something wrong with retribution for someone who's been wronged? Why no, there isn't anything wrong with it at all. If you do the crime, you serve the time. You've all claimed over and over that our legal system isn't corrupt, so why are you so worried?

So y'all aren't even trying to hide that the core of Trump's campaign is revenge and retribution.

Well that was easy.

It is your claim that it has been so great. LOL history proves you wrong at every level.

It worked. Now please show me the successful multi-century matriarchal societies throughout history. You can’t because there really aren’t any. None of consequence. If it really worked, someone would have done it, somewhere.

Forum List

Back