Does Donald Trump want to win the climate debate, or trust Jeff Sessions again?

You'll never change a warmist's or vaxxer's mind. Similar mechanism going on. Sometimes it's fun to engage, but it's always a waste of time.

But if Donald Trump asks the questions in the OP, the "warmers" will run like chickenhawk Walz did out of Iraq....

Because there is NO EVIDENCE of an ongoing net ice melt on Earth, none.

NO EVIDENCE OF OCEAN RISE, which is why they cannot show us one single photo of such

And 90% of Earth Ice on Antarctica has been growing the whole time...

• The film suggests that the Antarctic ice covering is melting, the evidence was that it is in fact increasing.

the Antarctic ice sheet showed a net gain of 112 billion tons of ice a year from 1992 to 2001. That net gain slowed to 82 billion tons of ice per year between 2003 and 2008.

And the fact that Surface Air Pressure is decreasing proves there is NO ONGOING NET ICE MELT since glacier ice is packed to the hilt with compressed air...

Once again, the "evidence" of an ongoing net ice melt on Earth is 100% pure FUDGED FRAUD.
I think we should have a fudge sale.
There's so many different types to choose from.

Similar "science" going on with the jabs. This is the clown they go to with their appeal to authority rhetoric. Fauci == climate scientist.

Because there is NO EVIDENCE of an ongoing net ice melt on Earth, none.

NO EVIDENCE OF OCEAN RISE, which is why they cannot show us one single photo of such

And 90% of Earth Ice on Antarctica has been growing the whole time...

• The film suggests that the Antarctic ice covering is melting, the evidence was that it is in fact increasing.

the Antarctic ice sheet showed a net gain of 112 billion tons of ice a year from 1992 to 2001. That net gain slowed to 82 billion tons of ice per year between 2003 and 2008.

And the fact that Surface Air Pressure is decreasing proves there is NO ONGOING NET ICE MELT since glacier ice is packed to the hilt with compressed air...

Once again, the "evidence" of an ongoing net ice melt on Earth is 100% pure FUDGED FRAUD.
Yeah I know I know.... But you know how they love making laws about such things!!

Next it will be illegal to deny it and when the currency goes digital there won't be any food money for you this week unless you admit to it.

Forum List

Back