Any honest media person with the courage to actually ask climate questions?

Sick moronic poster, you are a COWARD and a LIAR and YOU CANNOT ANSWER THE QUESTION PUT TO YOU...
You made the statement….Answer the question. Dufus. You can’t tell us how you came to that idea…did you just make it up, or do you have proof ?

You made the statement….Answer the question. Dufus. You can’t tell us how you came to that idea…did you just make it up, or do you have proof ?

You mean, how dare I observe a MAP of the ARCTIC, notice where there is ICE AGE GLACIER and where there isn't, and ASKED WHY.....

I'm not allowed to do that??

LOL!!!!

The Co2 FRAUD is so pathetic it has to CENSOR BASIC CLIMATE QUESTIONS to survive....

You mean, how dare I observe a MAP of the ARCTIC, notice where there is ICE AGE GLACIER and where there isn't, and ASKED WHY.....

LOL!!!!

The Co2 FRAUD is so pathetic it has to CENSOR BASIC CLIMATE QUESTIONS to survive....
Show the map ! Your not allowed to make up questions with no evidence. That’s bullshit.

Last edited:
Apparently not.

Not on Faux

Not on RAV or OANN

What questions will the media never ask?

1. Why does one Earth polar circle have 9+ times the ice of the other?
2. Why is there ice age glacier south of Arctic Circle on Greenland but no such ice age glacier north of Arctic Circle on Alaska?
3. If the oceans are "warming" why is the record decade for canes still the 1940s?
4. If the oceans are "rising" why can't we see one single photo of land sinking?
5. How did Co2 thaw North America and freeze Greenland at the same time?

The Co2 Fraud is bilking America out of $200 billion per month. It has cost us over $20 trillion. It has absolutely no truth to it at all, and is easily discredited. But it takes someone in the media to start asking a few questions to shut that down. And none of you apparently have the courage integrity and patriotism necessary to ask them... perhaps because you are all part of the problem and you already know Co2 does absolutely nothing...
CO2 fraud ? You’re smarter than NASA.? Admit it. You have an inferiority complex.

LOL!!!!

You’re a fraud because you used a topographical map that uses white to measure higher elevations…..and you claim the white is ice….you can’t even read your own legend.
And you refuse to tell us where it came from.
The words too big ? No link, just typical made up shit.

Forum List

Back