Protests, Then and Now - Note the Difference

You're conveniently forgetting a few things OP.

Remember how the government sniped a few protesters at the college back during your era?

And also how the reason for the masks today is due to the threat of doxxing by the Establishment that has already been recently carried out.

Just a couple of things to consider.

No, these protestors are simply cowards. That's all. These are the dumbest of the dumb. They are to be pitied.

". . . For the record, a quick Google search collapses the biggest tentpole (sorry) that the mayor and Daughtry's outside agitator theory rests on. Where did students and faculty members get all these tents that look the same? At the store, duh.

Those green and blue tents being thrown away by NYPD officers on NYU's campus, for example, are sold for $15 at the retailer Five Below, and the green and gray Camel Crown tents that can be seen in videos of the encampment on Columbia's campus are available online from Walmart and Amazon for around $28 to $35. My God…looks like what we've got on our hands is a classic case of college students buying something cheap and disposable. . . . "

You're very naive, they're being funded and supported by other entities, i.e. not college students. Magically at one of the campuses they created barriers out of sheets of plywood, no small amount either. I guess someone just ran out with their car and picked them up? :rolleyes:

They're just protesting, their God given and 1st amendment right. The more you support the BLM riots and today's garbage, the less and less clout any of your 'pictures' have. What's funny is that there is no difference between your first picture and what is happening on college campuses today, yet you support one and not the other. Imagine that. :rolleyes:

The only dif betwixt the anti-war protesters of the 60's and the anti-war protestors now are the anti-American anti-constitutional antics .....~S~

And you think that's no big deal? You seem to support them as well, based on other posts of yours I've read.

Republicans.
what in the world do Republicans have to do with the topic at hand? Or are you just ok with the rape and murder of innocent Israelites because Republicans? You make no sense what so ever....your blind loyalty to the Demaklan has you crazy

They congregate and chant all day and night about their school supporting interests that they don't agree with. Yet....they'll take pictures with their apple android phone......that was made from extracted minerals in excavated pits from africa. Those same countries who have murderous dictators who purge the innocent on a daily basis......and these "protestors" will not utter a peep. No, these people are beyond dumb. I have no sympathy for their chants.

what in the world do Republicans have to do with the topic at hand? Or are you just ok with the rape and murder of innocent Israelites because Republicans? You make no sense what so ever....your blind loyalty to the Demaklan has you crazy
I posted the numbers fool and they speak for themselves.

70% of the folks who have been killed are Palestinian women and children.

I posted the numbers fool and they speak for themselves.

70% of the folks who have been killed are Palestinian women and children.
what does that have to do with the GOP? That's just horrible numbers, tells me a lot about how your pals in Hamas use women and children as human shields....it's sick you defend that

what does that have to do with the GOP? That's just horrible numbers, tells me a lot about how your pals in Hamas use women and children as human shields....it's sick you defend that
Is this Coondace Owens? You are stuck on stupid.

You're conveniently forgetting a few things OP.

Remember how the government sniped a few protesters at the college back during your era?

And also how the reason for the masks today is due to the threat of doxxing by the Establishment that has already been recently carried out.

Just a couple of things to consider.
So you admit their cause is so disgusting to Americans that they know they’ll never get a job because people know they stood for the terrorists.

Do you ever think things through? Biden lied about being in civil rights protests to try to gain brownie points. Those protests were something to be proud of at the time until forever.

And FYI - a mask doesn’t stop COVID or a snipers bullet.

Weatherman2020

What you don't understand sir is that our government (run by the military industrial complex mentioned by Ike in 1961) was most serious about its illegitimate efforts in Vietnam. So serious that it lied all the time. Do you remember the Pentagon Papers?

Today's actions in Gaza by the Israeli and US governments is functionally very similar to what it did in Vietnam. Indeed, the last 20 years of the Bush-declared Global War Of Terror has terrorized most of the mideast including Palestine. MLK noted way back in Vietnam that the US government was the largest purveyor of terrorism in the world. He was correct, and nothing has changed, it has only become worse.

The US and Israeli state are the terrorists. Maybe that's what today's kids are protesting about?

Weatherman2020

What you don't understand sir is that our government (run by the military industrial complex mentioned by Ike in 1961) was most serious about its illegitimate efforts in Vietnam. So serious that it lied all the time. Do you remember the Pentagon Papers?

Today's actions in Gaza by the Israeli and US governments is functionally very similar to what it did in Vietnam. Indeed, the last 20 years of the Bush-declared Global War Of Terror has terrorized most of the mideast including Palestine. MLK noted way back in Vietnam that the US government was the largest purveyor of terrorism in the world. He was correct, and nothing has changed, it has only become worse.

The US and Israeli state are the terrorists. Maybe that's what today's kids are protesting about?
Hamas declared war, they got it.
If you’re so concerned tell Hamas to surrender so the war ends.

And yes, I know all about the Democrats lies of the 1960’s.

Its mind boggling watching these people just yelling, screaming, chanting at these supposedly elite schools. These same people are uninformed, ignorant, and cant even formulate a cognizant response. Its just astounding watching this level of ignorance.

Wow not only do you support the rape and murder of Jewish women and children, you call black women racist names

The demaklan is the demaklan is the demklan
Smfh, you ok with innocent Palestinian women and children being murdered because that's what white folks tell you to believe. Your comments about me supporting the rape and murder of Jewish folks are just as stupid as you are. I don't support the rape or murder of any women or children, can you say the same?

The Peanut Man pardoned every lost soul draft dodger traitor who burned the Flag and fled to Canada to avoid the draft and now they are in charge. Anybody wonder why they aren't concerned with the current crop of anti-American protests?
Thing you need to remember, DRAFTED ,not volunteered,
Too many dead AMERICANS. in a very BAD WAR.

Forum List

Back