Protests, Then and Now - Note the Difference

My generation protested against racism and a war the government was not serious about.

View attachment 940735

View attachment 940740

View attachment 940741

This generation protesting for terrorism:
View attachment 940743

View attachment 940744

View attachment 940745

Note that today young people are cowards hiding behind masks. They don’t want their name linked to what they stand for. Total cowards.

Yeah. Like those courageous folks at January 6 in the Capital who later tried to claim they were never there.

Smfh, you ok with innocent Palestinian women and children being murdered because that's what white folks tell you to believe. Your comments about me supporting the rape and murder of Jewish folks are just as stupid as you are. I don't support the rape or murder of any women or children, can you say the same?
Maybe you hang out with the wrong white folks....I don't know anyone (personally), white, black, asian or any race, that is ok with Hamas allowing innocent people to be killed.

You obviously do, you made it clear you support Hamas....

Kids at this age think they know everything. The problem is that they don't know jack. Sure, they may be able to regurgitate a few lines out of a book but as far as real life experience, pfft. Your opinion is worthless.

Maybe you hang out with the wrong white folks....I don't know anyone (personally), white, black, asian or any race, that is ok with Hamas allowing innocent people to be killed.

You obviously do, you made it clear you support Hamas....
No, dumbass that's some bullshit you keep throwing out there to try to hide behind your coondom. I will ask the question again, do you not care about innocent Palestinian women and children?

I am concerned anytime I see innocent women and children being slaughtered, no matter what their color or religion is.

You're conveniently forgetting a few things OP.

Remember how the government sniped a few protesters at the college back during your era?

And also how the reason for the masks today is due to the threat of doxxing by the Establishment that has already been recently carried out.

Just a couple of things to consider.
There needs to be some Kent State action these days. These pukes are supporting HAMAS who are raping, butchering sickos. Organized insurrection on college campuses should be put down like the insurrection that it is.
If it goes so far as to have the people involved, leftists will be left hanging and bleeding everywhere.
All of them. With signs, and dead. This is America, not your new Commie revolution where you beat America, jackass.
You are not going to win.

Last edited:
No, dumbass that's some bullshit you keep throwing out there to try to hide behind your coondom. I will ask the question again, do you not care about innocent Palestinian women and children?

I am concerned anytime I see innocent women and children being slaughtered, no matter what their color or religion is.
Of course I do, I am not defending them being held captive by Hamas

You sound like a slaver

No you aren’t. You tow the demafacist line

There needs to be some Kent State action these days. These pukes are supporting HAMAS who are raping, butchering sickos. Organized insurrection on college campuses should be put down like the insurrection that it is.
If it goes so far as to have the people involved, leftists will be left hanging and bleeding everywhere.
All of them. With signs, and dead. This is America, not your new Commie revolution where you beat America, jackass.
You are not going to win.
Why do you want to kill people, psychopath?

Why do you want to kill people, psychopath?
Because they want to kill us, jackass. The bad news for them is that we're better at killing.

Yeah, kinda morbid, but true. Why do you want America to go down without a fight?

I'm not trying to mess up their lives, you are.
First off you're not going to kill anyone because you're a coward. Secondly if you think these students are a threat with them throwing water bottles, you must be the biggest pussy in the world

First off you're not going to kill anyone because you're a coward. Secondly if you think these students are a threat with them throwing water bottles, you must be the biggest pussy in the world
They're shooting triple-report mortars at people. I would answer that with 9mm and 30-.06 fire aimed right at their noggins, so they're lucky as fuck it's not me. Shitbird. Any time you feel like breaking bad, I got what you need.

Forum List

Back