Christian Nationalist Nut Job Threatens Violence In Pro Trump 2025 Project

NEW YORK (AP) — The leader of a conservative think tank orchestrating plans for a massive overhaul of the federal government in the event of a Republican presidential win said that the country is in the midst of a “second American Revolution” that will be bloodless “if the left allows it to be.”

Ok dipshit, if that’s the way you want it.
the skewy one calling someone a dipshit.....lol...

‘“248 years ago tomorrow America declared independence from a tyrannical king, and now Donald Trump and his allies want to make him one at our expense,” Singer said, adding that Trump and his allies are ”dreaming of a violent revolution to destroy the very idea of America.”’ ibid

True – Trump and his supporters are in fact enemies of democracy and want to see it destroyed.

I am definitely NOT in favor of a Christian focus for the country. I believe we can implement Morality and Values based social changes without forcing a particular religious style on people.

Beyond that, this sounds like what I’ve been saying this country needs for the last two decades.

‘“248 years ago tomorrow America declared independence from a tyrannical king, and now Donald Trump and his allies want to make him one at our expense,” Singer said, adding that Trump and his allies are ”dreaming of a violent revolution to destroy the very idea of America.”’ ibid

True – Trump and his supporters are in fact enemies of democracy and want to see it destroyed.

You ramble on a lot, Jones

NEW YORK (AP) — The leader of a conservative think tank orchestrating plans for a massive overhaul of the federal government in the event of a Republican presidential win said that the country is in the midst of a “second American Revolution” that will be bloodless “if the left allows it to be.”

Ok dipshit, if that’s the way you want it.
Time to form some left wing militias

Forum List

Back