Does anyone know what Trump and the Republicans stand for?

Actions speak louder than words.

"A Return to Common Sense"

The Republicans are not "common sense"

"Generations of American Patriots"

But they will call themselves "patriots" for supporting their own policies. Anyone who doesn't support their policies will be a "traitor", of course.

"But now we are a Nation in SERIOUS DECLINE"

4 years of Trump... didn't stop the decline. the House being controlled by the Republicans in the last 2 years, and the Senate and the House being controlled by the Republicans for at least half the time hasn't stopped the decline.

So.... what are they telling us?

"For decades, our politicians sold our jobs and livelihoods to the highest bidders"

Yep, and many are Republicans. So what are they telling us?

"In 2016, President Donald J. Trump was elected as an unapologetic Champion of the American People. "

Except the soldiers, one of which is his VP candidate, and many, many other people, including his own supporters "I could shoot someone on 5th avenue and my supporters would still support me" because they're that fucking stupid, kind of thing.

Then he had the "I don't care about you, just vote for me" remark.....

Should I go on?
humor and satire is to much for the tiny dem brain to handle .

Your rule makes no sense. Especially since the Christian church split, then the Catholic side split again and has how many different churches?

They re-write the rules ALL THE TIME. Every new church has new rules.
God's church isn't found in any particular worldly denomination. It is a spiritual/spirit-led organism and only God, Jesus, and the Devil really know who we are.

Does anyone know what Trump and the Republicans stand for?​

Yes.

Forum List

Back