England is breaking down like a cheap suit.

From what I've read, these people are Roma gypsies and the riot started over Child Services removing five children from a Roma home. How do you know they're all citizens?
I bet Tommy has no idea if they are British citizens. He is just giving his usual anti conservative rant in my opinion.

Riots happen, but there was not even a soccer game present. But theres a big difference between parking space riots and an organized mob, protesting human rights workers from doing thier job. Obviously they are putting Islamic traditions above what England sees as basic human rights, and the fact that a mob like that could quickly assemble, shows the depth of the problem.

Your in denial.
You dont know any of that. Its just your prejudice wanting it to be true. Its just a few kids getting worked up. There is no evidence they were organised.

right----it is probably true that Limeys--are overall---better in
simple arithmetic than are "us yanks"
Limey? Thank you for the compliment, you thick lemon -

Anymore Septic Tank Yank clichés, lol

Immigrants live in detention centres not in housing or very rarely do. Many local people were interveiwed and they complained that the police did not take action.
But nobody got hurt so you cant complain.
This whole thread is a monument to right wing american ignoance. You people are as thick as shit.
Now you know how it feels to us when you poke your nose into our affairs

Massive riots broke out in a migrant community located in Leeds, England, on Thursday.

According to the BBC, a police car was flipped, and a bus was set on fire by rioters who took to the streets in response to an incident involving child protection workers removing children from their homes. View attachment 979981

Maybe Tommy should keep his own nose clean before worring over here? Oh Tommy.....can you hear US?

But but but diversity is a strength!

From what I've read, these people are Roma gypsies and the riot started over Child Services removing five children from a Roma home. How do you know they're all citizens?
Roma Gypsies are also British citizens. Not muslim immigrants.
So that would make them not "muslim immigrants" that the right wing trash on here want to deport.
If they are I would suggest we wait until the official report and not the lynch mob justice prevalent in the US.
Do you have a link for this ?

Limey? Thank you for the compliment, you thick lemon -

Anymore Septic Tank Yank clichés, lol

A few "kids?" lol... a few kids chased away the cops.. yeah sure
omigod-----it's been ORGANIZED since the mid 1930s.
I was reading the propaganda way back in the mid 1950s--
some of the pamphlets were dated way back to the
1930s

A ton is 2,000lbs, a tonne is 1,000 kg. There are 2.2lbs to a kg. We work with both systems in the UK, you guys struggle. Not my fault.

When it comes to the weight of a person, I use st. lb. oz. An internal door is 1981mm tall, and 2', 2' 3", 2' 6", and 2'9" wide. I use metric for height and the imperial for width. Ton and tonne has nothing to do how the US butchered the English language. Once you can pronounce English correctly, get back to me.
We put our boys on the moon to play golf & drive dunebuggies over 50 years ago so no

Gypsies, or gypos, in the UK are known as pikeys. Either way, their hair is greased back, they shag their sisters, and they thieve whenever possible. I kid you not.

Roma Gypsies are also British citizens. Not muslim immigrants.
So that would make them not "muslim immigrants" that the right wing trash on here want to deport.
If they are I would suggest we wait until the official report and not the lynch mob justice prevalent in the US.
Do you have a link for this ?

I know they aren't Muslims.

Witnesses say the removal of the child was the flashpoint which kicked off the rioting last night, with the disorder lasting for hours.

It is claimed five children, who are understood to be of Romanian heritage and aged between 16 and four, were removed from their parents 'by force' and taken into care.

Forum List

Back