J.D Vance wants children to vote.

Children are counted in the census so the can be represented in congress.

By that logic, they should vote. Of course it should be their parents who tell them how to vote or vote their proxy.

I’m shocked that the OP isn’t supporting this. Democrats believe parents should be investigated by CPS if they disagree with school counselors on medical care for their child or what gender their child is or even their own child’s name.

IN NO TIME, they’d want the same for parents who don’t vote their kids’ proxies as the teachers’ union wants them to.

Lots of the things J.D. Vance has spoken in favor of have been considered to be extreme by some people. How extreme he might actually be can be discussed, but it's important to know what he has really said. J.D. Vance is advocating giving the vote to all children. He didn't mention a specific cut-off age, so it's reasonable to assume he means what he says and wants all children from birth onward to be able to vote. . In addition to this new right for infants and children to vote, he wants to give the parents the right to control their children's vote. That would mean a married couple would have 2 votes. A few years later, after having a few kids, those now parents would control their own personal votes as well as an additional vote for each child. The concept of one person-one vote would no longer be valid. I don't know about you, but that sounds a little too extreme for anybody I could support for Vice President.

Start at about marker 20:00

Weren’t democrats wanting to drop the voting age to like 16 or 14?

Dumbass. They take away choice. And if you could just see past your own religious fever dream, you'd see that keeping both as choices for women..will have the effect of encouraging women to have their babies...willingly.

But..that's just not in God's plan..is it? :)
1. Birth control is more widely available now than at any other time in history.

2. Up until very recently you could say the same for abortion

Birth rates werent higher.

And a target of both the SC and conservative legislatures. So don't waste my time here. :)

Precedent was overturned at the drop of a hat..because...God willed it. :)
Precedent was overturned in 1954 so its nothing new. So Plessy vs Ferguson would be on the books according to your logic.

Forum List

Back