Why do anti-Trump people continue to make up to view that Republicans are racist, against women or like the Nazis

Why do anti-Trump people continue to make up to view that Republicans are racist, against women or like the Nazis​

Because they lose the argument on policy, and because they're assholes.
Maybe people compare Trump to Hitler after watching one of his rants, like the one he went on last night.

I could tell by watching Trump's beady little eyes last night when he actually acted half human for the first five minutes or so. I knew that the sociopath in him was just busting to get out & I was right. The rest of his rant was another one of his hate filled tirades for the next ninety minutes.

Nothing new there.

Maybe people compare Trump to Hitler after watching one of his rants, like the one he went on last night.

I could tell by watching Trump's beady little eyes last night when he actually acted half human for the first five minutes or so. I knew that the sociopath in him was just busting to get out & I was right. The rest of his rant was another one of his hate filled tirades for the next ninety minutes.

Nothing new there.
so you compare him to Hitler because he is a good speaker and knows how to rile up a audience?

Nothing new there.
Speaking of assholes who can't argue policy....

“Oh but Jan 6”
“Trump is fascist”

15 minute mark of the above video. It’s your typical left-wing Democrat Debrorah Arnesen engaging in radical left talking points,

Deborah Arnesen - “Don’t vote for Trump. He’s a racist.”

View attachment 972356

Pure insanity. If Trump was like Hitler, he would’ve stayed in power past the 2020 election. Anti Trump folks are nuts. They can not prove that Mr. Trump is like Hitler. So They simply make things up and lie.

“Oh, but he would be like Hitler they say.”

No , that’s not how the real world works. Trump was in office for four years and his economy was much better than Joe Biden’s. Life under Trump was a lot better compared to Biden for the working class people. There was no segregation, there was no racism.

So far anti-Trump people lie about Republicans being racist, against women, or like the Nazis.
Sadistic racist do that

Nothing new there.
Inciting violence as always is so you

No, I generally laugh when republicans aren't elected.....They almost always do it to themselves, just like the Tories self-destructed yesterday.

Speaking of projecting, you shitlibs didn't go batshit crazy when Trump unexpectedly won, y'all revealed how batshit crazy that you've always been.

The day after Trump was inaugurated, liberal Americans set out to make him a one term President, and they succeeded. Trump hasn't won an election since that day, and he's not going to win this time either, despite Democrats best efforts to hand him the election.

Republicans walked out on his speech last night. FOX Viewers turned him off and went to bed.

The ratings for the convention were dismal, BEFORE Trump reminded people just how much they hated him as President.

The day after Trump was inaugurated, liberal Americans set out to make him a one term President, and they succeeded. Trump hasn't won an election since that day, and he's not going to win this time either, despite Democrats best efforts to hand him the election.

Republicans walked out on his speech last night. FOX Viewers turned him off and went to bed.

The ratings for the convention were dismal, BEFORE Trump reminded people just how much they hated him as President.
BLABLABLA.gif

Forum List

Back