Christian Nationalist Nut Job Threatens Violence In Pro Trump 2025 Project

The article doesn't say what you want it to say.

in the event of a Republican presidential win said that the country is in the midst of a “second American Revolution” that will be bloodlessif the left allows it to be.”
Kind of like how a woman getting raped should learn to sit back and enjoy it.

Oh white wingers. You're so... you.

NEW YORK (AP) — The leader of a conservative think tank orchestrating plans for a massive overhaul of the federal government in the event of a Republican presidential win said that the country is in the midst of a “second American Revolution” that will be bloodless “if the left allows it to be.”

Ok dipshit, if that’s the way you want it.

Shut up Carl you're a Beta Boi.

NEW YORK (AP) — The leader of a conservative think tank orchestrating plans for a massive overhaul of the federal government in the event of a Republican presidential win said that the country is in the midst of a “second American Revolution” that will be bloodless “if the left allows it to be.”

Ok dipshit, if that’s the way you want it.

That's in response to the lefts propensity for violence anytime they don't get there way.

Or even do get their way. In France the left rioted when the RN won the 1st round, and rioted again when the NPF won the 2nd.

Remember the mantras of the left

Your speech is violence, our violence is speech

A follow up is:

The Right thinks the Left's ideas are retarded. The Left thinks the Right's ideas shouldn't even exist.

I am definitely NOT in favor of a Christian focus for the country.
Agreed.
I believe we can implement Morality and Values based social changes without forcing a particular religious style on people.
Based on our history, I don't believe it's possible for the human species to do that in our societies. Behavioral changes are done through either indoctrination (religion) or at the end of a gun (government tyranny).

Based on our history, I don't believe it's possible for the human species to do that in our societies. Behavioral changes are done through either indoctrination (religion) or at the end of a gun (government tyranny).
I have no problem with it being done at the muzzle of a gun. Then again I’m an unrepentant Authoritarian.

I have no problem with it being done at the muzzle of a gun. Then again I’m an unrepentant Authoritarian.
Yes, that's what you've said. But your theories are generally inconsistent with reality. You'd rather instill change through secular tyranny over a theocracy. That's essentially the choice of eating a plate of vomit or a shit sandwich. :rolleyes: Both bad.

Yes, that's what you've said. But your theories are generally inconsistent with reality. You'd rather instill change through secular tyranny over a theocracy. That's essentially the choice of eating a plate of vomit or a shit sandwich. :rolleyes: Both bad
I disagree thst tyranny is a bad thing. No Society survives without Order. No singular religion can bring Order to Society. Therefore the Government is required to. Otherwise we end up with the chaos we have now.

I disagree thst tyranny is a bad thing. No Society survives without Order. No singular religion can bring Order to Society. Therefore the Government is required to. Otherwise we end up with the chaos we have now.
It's been tried before. It ultimately fails. I'll stick with what's left of the freedoms we have.

Forum List

Back