project 2025

I can't believe arabs in Michigan are going to vote for Trump. They're mad at Biden over Gaza? What do they think Trump will do for them? He would shoot them if they protested. Only whites can protest in Merica.
I think its a longshot for trump to win the election

So many never trumpers

So much voter fraud

Which makes me a little depressed but not defeated

I’m going to vote anyway and pray for a miracle

If Trump wins, and if Republicans have control of the House or Senate after November, I'm going to be a big fan of this Project 2025.

Just last week I got into an argument with a dumb Trump supporter at work. This week she's crying about Project 2025. I love it!!! I warned you dumb sons of bitches. You deserve what's coming if Trump wins.
Republicans have a way of not coming through with a lot of their promises. Whatever is in that Project 25 there are most likely some things in there that can at least have some modifications. We can save massive resources just cleaning up the fat from agendas enacted before we get to the meat and bone if ever.

I can't believe arabs in Michigan are going to vote for Trump. They're mad at Biden over Gaza? What do they think Trump will do for them? He would shoot them if they protested. Only whites can protest in Merica.

it's called "not showing up"

corporate-would-like-v0-h4ebi0acpwad1.jpeg

the intent is not to explicitly eliminate social security, but rather to weaken it via the taxation changes. Its the same plan for medicare.
Once democrats took the worst of Naziism for their own, they left the most beneficial parts to Trump.

So many never trumpers

So much voter fraud

But I'm pissed at Biden if he runs again and loses. Too important and he's not seeing things right. Surrounded himself with yes men. All 4 late night shows even said he needs to step down, and pointed out how stupid his argument was for staying in. George Stephanopolis asked him "what if Trump wins?" and Biden says "the important thing is I gave it my all". No that's not true Joe. That means nothing. It's all about winning. And unless you know something we don't, you shit the bed at that debate and have been shitting ever sense. Mistake after mistake. Nothing you can do to fool people into thinking you're not losing it just like every other 80 year old. We all see it.

He may be a great president but he's horrible at self promotion.

But I'm pissed at Biden if he runs again and loses. Too important and he's not seeing things right. Surrounded himself with yes men. All 4 late night shows even said he needs to step down, and pointed out how stupid his argument was for staying in. George Stephanopolis asked him "what if Trump wins?" and Biden says "the important thing is I gave it my all". No that's not true Joe. That means nothing. It's all about winning. And unless you know something we don't, you shit the bed at that debate and have been shitting ever sense. Mistake after mistake. Nothing you can do to fool people into thinking you're not losing it just like every other 80 year old. We all see it.

He may be a great president but he's horrible at self promotion.
No one expects biden to last 4 more years

So this is really an election between trump and biden’s vp

George Stephanopolis asked him "what if Trump wins?" and Biden says "the important thing is I gave it my all".
Biden’s staff have since cleaned that answer up

Now they say he expects to win. Period

No one expects biden to last 4 more years

So this is really an election between trump and biden’s vp
I don't expect Trump to last 4 years either. Whoever he picks is going to be equally as much of a scumbag. And Kamala will carry on Joe's work. So who does America want?

Of course Joe thinks he has the best chances. But we're all telling him, he don't. A young person who's sharp and can lambast Trump will win. One who can explain how great Joe has done.

You know, it's not just all Joe's doing. Unions have been winning big under Biden. He is pro union and should take credit. Wages are going up in blue states thanks to unions. Red states, fuck em. They vote Red

So many never trumpers

So much voter fraud

Never Trumpers are not going to vote for the Demented one.

I don't expect Trump to last 4 years either. Whoever he picks is going to be equally as much of a scumbag. And Kamala will carry on Joe's work. So who does America want?

Of course Joe thinks he has the best chances. But we're all telling him, he don't. A young person who's sharp and can lambast Trump will win. One who can explain how great Joe has done.

You know, it's not just all Joe's doing. Unions have been winning big under Biden. He is pro union and should take credit. Wages are going up in blue states thanks to unions. Red states, fuck em. They vote Red
Its possible that trump’s health will fail him

But it an absolute certainty with biden

And that where all the attention is going to be

Forum List

Back