Donald J Trump Officially Gives Biden A Second Chance - But There Are Conditions

Do we really need to be waterboarded by another one of these?
83c244f4-33bd-45de-a0b8-5e1ca329886f_text.gif

And they think they'll be saved. That's the sad part.
Saved? Perhaps. Weird, but I see your point. Magaturd self delusion is pitiable, but the level of butthurt last time was something else. If they lose again, man. Mass suicide might not be far fetched at this point if you listen to their rhetoric.

Saved? Perhaps. Weird, but I see your point. Magaturd self delusion is pitiable, but the level of butthurt last time was something else. If they lose again, man. Mass suicide might not be far fetched at this point if you listen to their rhetoric.
This is about far more than just politics for them. This is deeply personal.

There is a profound need there that we just didn't see. And they choose this guy.

There is a profound need there that we just didn't see. And they choose this guy.
The projection is frankly shocking.

Mirrors are a thing my friend. Avail yourself of one & think about what you've said here.

0e699c3b925a6cb6e8e1902092b12fab.gif

Respectfully Mac, I disagree. No, I believe it's actually pretty fucking simple. It's personal to magaturds because they lost 2020. Thus, they won't get over being rejected by the American people in 2020, because their candidate won't get over it. Their entire identities are tied into this now, because their politics now have the added benefit of religion being injected into it by their own magaturd propaganda.

The narrative of the strongman going to make all the undesirables in this country go away is still in play. You've touched on this yourself.

Losing 2020 killed their egos, and their hubris.

You're so SmAHT.

You're an INDIE-PENDENT.

The truth?

No one fucking cares.

Just another MAGA induced casualty.

There are several like him who used to be reasonable, rational, and decent to talk to. They think WE are the problem, but when you type anything and their answer is always CULT! TRUMPSTERS! THOSE PEOPLE! you can literally see their eyeballs swirling in madness

Respectfully Mac, I disagree. No, I believe it's actually pretty fucking simple. It's personal to magaturds because they lost 2020. Thus, they won't get over being rejected by the American people in 2020, because their candidate won't get over it. Their entire identities are tied into this now, because their politics now have the added benefit of religion being injected into it by their own magaturd propaganda.

The narrative of the strongman going to make all the undesirables in this country go away is still in play. You've touched on this yourself.

Losing 2020 killed their egos, and their hubris.
Looking back, they've always longed for a strongman. They thought Reagan was the guy, but he wasn't authoritarian enough.

It's so ironic that these folks tell us how strong and independent they are, only to turn around and grovel at the feet of a NY City metrosexual billionaire.

That's desperation. That's what talk radio did to them.

Forum List

Back