Staggering climate contradiction - data that can be fudged says "warming," data that cannot be fudged says "no warming"

So the Noble Prize is handed out for opinions?
Are you bragging about the Nobel prize ?
So the Noble Prize is handed out for opinions?
Fraud… the Nobel prize has never given an award for work in AGW denialism
It has only acknowledge it

LASTLY….NO CREDENTIALED source you brag about has a degree from a institution that supports denialism. They are all researchers of AGW

You actually covered that back in post #319 on this thread, which you posted, but appear to not understand at all.
You also fail to grasp the the key issue is lack of proof that CO2 levels have any significant effect on average temperatures, or how minuscule those levels (ppm) are.
Rate of change is meaningless when it's total amount of change that would determine an effect or not.

More important is the ranges of temperature, not CO2 PPM, and need for better effort to define causes.

As we see you either didn't bother to see and check the credentials of the members of CO2 Coalition. More likely wouldn't understand what was they to begin with.

Meanwhile, I and others have presented several sources of valid scientific data and information while all you have is prattle and nonsense.

You also fail to grasp the the key issue is lack of proof that CO2 levels have any significant effect on average temperatures, or how minuscule those levels (ppm) are.

Exactly. These guys are frauds. Ppm of CO2 doesn’t even correspond to a particular temp. That temp is near sea level while the ppm are in the most stable part of the atmosphere. Co2 levels correspond to the average rate of change in the earths temperatures. If they had a brain, we have no idea what they are babbling about.
You have no idea of what you are babbling about.
If CO2 has any correspond to temp it is that temp influences the level of CO2, via temp effect on biosphere.
iu

Hey dunce, you've just proved one of my points but are too dense and mush for brains to realize it.
The article fails to point out, or deliberately distorts, that while individual molecules of water may change form, the volumne of water vapor in the atmosphere does vary much, hence there continues to be enough for it to be the major factor.

Also their math is misleading;
400/1,000,000 = 0.0004, not 0.04
:rolleyes:

Last edited:
If you actually fall for this and believe it, then honor and integrity says you personally need to cease all carbon dioxide emissions that you produce.

On AVERAGE, most flora/plants need at least 300 ppm of CO2 to barely survive. 400ppm of CO2 bares keeps them alive but they don't flourish. Most greenhouse grow operations use about 1,200 ppm of CO2.
Greenhouse operator's know the truth as you explain it.

Greenhouse operator's know the truth as you explain it.
Speaking of ...
One of the last projects I worked on as a Quality Assurance Inspector for a USA manufacturing firm that made components for FGD systems was for a company in Canada that was building a large multi acre greenhouse complex next to a coal fueled power station. The flue, once cleansed of sulfur and other heavy metals, and now just warm water vapor and CO2 was being piped into those greenhouses for growing hothouse tomatoes and other produce.

A concept/approach that should be copied at every coal fueled power plant, IMO!

If you actually fall for this and believe it, then honor and integrity says you personally need to cease all carbon dioxide emissions that you produce.
Imagine, I get condemned by you fools “ for falling“ for a science theory Espoused by every climate research facility in the world and backed by EVERY ACCREDITED universities, all the party leaders of BOTH democrat and repugs, every major religion every major corporation….
And you listen to whom…dead people. You copy paste shit you don’t understand then brag how smart you are….huh ?
You parrot the buffoons.,

Imagine, I get condemned by you fools “ for falling“ for a science theory Espoused by every climate research facility in the world and backed by EVERY ACCREDITED universities, all the party leaders of BOTH democrat and repugs, every major religion every major corporation….
And you listen to whom…dead people. You copy paste shit you don’t understand then brag how smart you are….huh ?
How much of your life will you tolerate being under the control of other humans? A bit, a good amount, a huge amount? All of it?

How much of your life will you tolerate being under the control of other humans? A bit, a good amount, a huge amount? All of it?
How much of your life do you spend bragging and lying about your qualifications?
And you aren’t under control of others ? Hilarious.

If CO2 has any correspond to temp it is that temp influences the level of CO2, via temp effect on biosphere.
iu
Oh, it’s babble because it’s all true…all of science.
Now it’s time to show a graph that you always refuse to link….where did it come from fraud ? Where ?

How much of your life do you spend bragging and lying about your qualifications?
And you aren’t under control of others ? Hilarious.
So you refuse to answer.

I have a brilliant idea I am sure you will love.

Let's all agree to blame only CO2 despite it being so microscopic.

I will take charge of climate and those with me will agree to also take charge of it.

What happens now is you follow our rules.
No driving cars by you
No using airplanes
No not being monitored for CO2 production.
No production CO2 over 50 ppm by you
No drinking carbonated beverages
No smoking at all

I invite my fellow controllers of your life to add to the list as you see fit.

Do you agree to put us into control? You can see we are extremely strict.

So you refuse to answer.

I will take charge of climate and those with me will agree to also take charge of it.

No driving cars by you
No using airplanes
No smoking at all

I’ve yet to hear a question that wasn’t insanely dumb.
Try again…what’s worse, you think you’re smart because, you forgot calculus which you now say is unnecessary for climate study…Hilarious since you admit you forgot everything.

So you refuse to answer.

No driving cars by you
No using airplanes
No smoking at all

There is nothing wrong with being a laborer or a non degreed person from institutes of advanced education in the sciences and math. . But really, we depend upon the really smart and advanced dedicated intellects of the world. You can’t do surgery, you don’t know how a cell phone works and you sure as fk know nothing about AGW climate change. Let’s not pretend you do.

iu
We have no idea what point you’re trying to make using a graph you refuse to link or identify.….

Forum List

Back