Zionist Thugs Attack UCLA Students

I live here moron and what the UK is looking like is a third world Country because of the lunatic rabid Capitalist Tories who have been in power for years, that has nothing to do with Muslims.
Who are the constant complainers?

I live here moron and what the UK is looking like is a third world Country because of the lunatic rabid Capitalist Tories who have been in power for years, that has nothing to do with Muslims.

It’s the same thing in America!
The left have destroyed both countries with massive refugee influx!!

Europe - Muslims and US it’s brown poop people

You attack Jews and defend Islamic serpents

Soon they be harassing anyone who looks Jewish !!

I just saw a video of a super cute Jewish boy being harassed
The boy at UCLA? He’s adorable. I remarked earlier that I was born 50 years too early!

Beyond that, he’s intelligent, articulate, and brave. He’s really speaking out against the antisemitism.

The boy at UCLA? He’s adorable. I remarked earlier that I was born 50 years too early!

Beyond that, he’s intelligent, articulate, and brave. He’s really speaking out against the antisemitism.

Jews are going to have to flee LA and Chi and especially NYC

Can you imagine how bad things will be in 10 years

Jews are going to have to flee LA and Chi and especially NYC

Can you imagine how bad things will be in 10 years
The sad thing is that most of the Dem Jews will vote for the very people who enable antisemitism! The Dem congressman in Arlington, VA voted against the antisemitism bill. So did lots of other Dems.

The sad thing is that most of the Dem Jews will vote for the very people who enable antisemitism! The Dem congressman in Arlington, VA voted against the antisemitism bill. So did lots of other Dems.

Too many Jews have zero common sense!
They will just ruin the next state they move to .
Very self destructive people

Too many Jews have zero common sense!
They will just ruin the next state they move to .
Very self destructive people
Not the SMART Jews I know - who vote Republican. The others are eother fully indoctrinated, or just ignorant.

I don't attack jews i attack Zionist criminals, and i don't know what a Islamic serpent is, are they the ones Israel has been supporting in Syria ?
Of course you attack Jews.

A Zionist is merely a person who supports Jewish self-determination in the land they have lived in for over 3000 years.

You hate Jews, so you want them forever subservient to your fellow Muslims.

Of course you attack Jews.

A Zionist is merely a person who supports Jewish self-determination in the land they have lived in for over 3000 years.

You hate Jews, so you want them forever subservient to your fellow Muslims.
Thanks. It’s easy to identify the Jew-haters. They’re the ones who use the label “Zionist” in a contemptuous, disdainful way - as if they were evil - when in fact all it means are those who support the continued existence of Israel. Fully 95% of Jews are Zionists, as are many Christians.

Thanks. It’s easy to identify the Jew-haters. They’re the ones who use the label “Zionist” in a contemptuous, disdainful way - as if they were evil - when in fact all it means are those who support the continued existence of Israel. Fully 95% of Jews are Zionists, as are many Christians.
I am a Zionist.

Allowing people to determine their own affairs rather than being subservient to those who hate them is a GOOD thing.

I am a Zionist.

Allowing people to determine their own affairs rather than being subservient to those who hate them is a GOOD thing.
Anyone who has watched the antisemitic riots of the past week or so should be convinced of the necessity of a Jewish state.

This is also why Israel has an open invitation to all Disapora Jews. If the world turns against us again, as it seems to be doing, all 8 million of us are welcome to seek refuge. (It will be crowded of course.)

Turning to lethal violence in America is not a good idea for Zionists who are so greatly outnumbered.

However, some times their good ideas turn out to be very bad ideas! Or vice versa.

I suspect that the good and decent Jews know better to not create their own antisemitism.
Why would you imagine the Jews are outnumbered when they have millions and millions of Americans standing with them? These are Americans that don't appreciate the removal of the American flag for Palestinian flag. Those that still remember that muslims flew planes into the World Trade Center, bombed the Boston Marathon, shot up a workplace in San Bernardino and murdered gays at Pulse nightclub.

Do you honestly (stop and think about it) think that the great majority of Americans will really follow Hamas?

Forum List

Back