Trump: Biden has low IQ, he (Trump) has a high IQ.. Ai people don't want to deal with low IQ people- LOL

I posted a Putin interview from last week. He thinks Trump is stupid.
Yeah. So stupid Putin didn’t have the balls to make a move when Trump was president.
He waited until “ Never underestimate the ability of *Joe to fuck things up” ( The bisexual Kenyan) became president.

Yeah. So stupid Putin didn’t have the balls to make a move when Trump was president.
He waited until “ Never underestimate the ability of *Joe to fuck things up” ( The bisexual Kenyan) became president.

Trump would give Putin whatever he wanted . Putin said that he got very tired of explaining things to Trump over and over again. Please don't tell me you think Trump is intelligent.

Trump would give Putin whatever he wanted . Putin said that he got very tired of explaining things to Trump over and over again. Please don't tell me you think Trump is intelligent.

F off. You’re about the dumbest poster on this board. Read Curried Goats post and know your dumber than him.

I busted out laughing reading this.

Trump just doesn't give a rip if people are "offended" by his honesty and up-frontness.

It's so refreshing after all the decades of lying politicians we've had to endure... :auiqs.jpg:

from site

Sacks endorsed Trump Thursday night.

"My reasons rest on four main issues that I think are vital to American prosperity, security and stability — issues where the Biden administration has veered badly off course and where I believe President Trump can lead us back," Sacks said Thursday.

Tickets at the sold-out event ranged from $50,000 per person to get in the door all the way up to $500,000 per couple for special access as part of the host committee. The event was sold out.

:)
I believe the orange bag O' shit has lied enough for 20 presidents. Unprecedented. It's time he's called to the mat for it.

Trump just doesn't give a rip if people are "offended" by his honesty and up-frontness.

It's so refreshing after all the decades of lying politicians we've had to endure... :auiqs.jpg:

from site

"My reasons rest on four main issues that I think are vital to American prosperity, security and stability — issues where the Biden administration has veered badly off course and where I believe President Trump can lead us back," Sacks said Thursday.

Tickets at the sold-out event ranged from $50,000 per person to get in the door all the way up to $500,000 per couple for special access as part of the host committee. The event was sold out.

Trump is the lyingest politician of all time and also the dumbest. His father bought his way into Wharton, and Trump barely graduated. One of his professors dubbed him the "Dumbest student he ever taught".

His 7 bankruptcies are testimony to his unparalleled business skills, as is his crashing of the US economy during covid. No other first world nation crashed their economy so utterly, or had such high rates of disease and death as the USA.

Sacks wants tax cuts and they're hedging their bets in case he wins. Trump has a big "For Sale" sign hanging around his neck, and he's desperate for money.

News flash to the OP who probably doesn’t know many smart people. Smart people don’t have to tell people they are smart.

and idiots like you don't have to tell people you are an idiot ..

“And” signifies you agree with what precedes the conjunction. I appreciate you agreeing with me.

- your loving idiot

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
so you believe that 24 people have committed less sins than Trump

OK, whatever

Most people don't know who those people are... I myself have nt opened the link to find out.. couldn't care less. People lie about good people all the time. I have personally experienced this.. where people just hate you for no apparent reason.. I guess you could call it, in my case Fork Derangement Syndrome

In any case...

View attachment 958976
The hell they don't. Start with Pence, then go on to William Barr, Generals Kelly and, Mattis,. Esper and virtually everyoone else who was part of his admnistration.

Biden had a 2 digit IQ before his brain turned to mush. Graduated almost dead last in his class. Even Obama said the guy is a moron.
That's 2 more digits than Trump has.

Trump just doesn't give a rip if people are "offended" by his honesty
Apparently trump 'doesn't LIE, but you certainly do.

Oxymorons.

Jumbo Shrimp.
Government Intelligence.
Pretty Ugly.
Trump Honesty. <<<< LOLLOOLLLOOLLL

from site

Just Trump saying whatever he wants to say, regardless of the truth or not.

Again, and again, and again.

"But he's like one of us".... they say as they plan to vote for him.

from site

He's just vulgar, ostentatious and stupid.

Biden has been around for a long time. He was a notorious blowhard in the Senate. His every coherent statement was scripted for him (just like Ted Kennedy), and as soon as he went off script he made an ass of himself. That has not changed.

But anyone denying that he is now nothing but an empty shell is either stupid or lying.

Trump knows how to read his audience from many years of doing so. He is not trying to look "smart." Few politicians are. Common people are turned off by indications of high intelligence, which is one reason why Ted Cruz has peaked politically.

Biden has been around for a long time. He was a notorious blowhard in the Senate. His every coherent statement was scripted for him (just like Ted Kennedy), and as soon as he went off script he made an ass of himself. That has not changed.

But anyone denying that he is now nothing but an empty shell is either stupid or lying.

Trump knows how to read his audience from many years of doing so. He is not trying to look "smart." Few politicians are. Common people are turned off by indications of high intelligence, which is one reason why Ted Cruz has peaked politically.

Trump reads the audience? He's the dumbest speaker I have ever heard. Doesn't he make you cringe?

Forum List

Back