Trump: Biden has low IQ, he (Trump) has a high IQ.. Ai people don't want to deal with low IQ people- LOL

1717801509768.png

news flast to the gator who is broke and has accomplished nothing compared to trump, your idea of what smart people do, comes from you a stupid person
I know lots of really smart successful people. Not a single one ever told me they were smart. Anyone telling you that they are smart is a sure sign that they are childish blowhards who aren't nearly as smart as they hope you believe they are.

I know lots of really smart successful people. Not a single one ever told me they were smart. Anyone telling you that they are smart is a sure sign that they are childish blowhards who aren't nearly as smart as they hope you believe they are.
how has biden or any other politician convinced you that they are smart

yet, richer, more famous, hollywood star, successful developer, most powerful man in the world one of the elite that was president of the USA

Tell us how you are smarter, or biden, or any other politician that has done nothing

I guess we don't have the same values.

I busted out laughing reading this.

Trump just doesn't give a rip if people are "offended" by his honesty and up-frontness.

It's so refreshing after all the decades of lying politicians we've had to endure... :auiqs.jpg:

from site

Sacks endorsed Trump Thursday night.

"My reasons rest on four main issues that I think are vital to American prosperity, security and stability — issues where the Biden administration has veered badly off course and where I believe President Trump can lead us back," Sacks said Thursday.

Tickets at the sold-out event ranged from $50,000 per person to get in the door all the way up to $500,000 per couple for special access as part of the host committee. The event was sold out.

:)
Did you actually say "tRump" and "honesty" in the same sentence unironically?

derp.jpg

Biden told us all he was smart, Biden claimed, made the statement that he was the top of his law class when Biden actually was at the bottom.

Vintage Biden clip resurfaces showing him falsely claiming he was in 'top half of my class' in law school​

Forum List

Back