Zionist Thugs Attack UCLA Students

STAY ON TOPIC!
If you want to discuss the mods, PM us! We aren't the topic of the thread.

I looked at the video of all of the demonstrations and encampments last night and I didn't see a single banner, sign or "pro-Hamas" button on anyone. I saw hundreds of "Free Palestine" signs and posters.

This is why you are being completely dishonest and trying to mislead people. It's all you Trump Humpers know. That's because the FACTS are never on your side.
Let me help you:

"We are all Hamas, pig!"

"Never forget the 7th of October...a thousand more times, ten thousand times".

You're welcome.

Better yet, move your ass to Gaza, we don't need you here. You fucking commies don't set the terms.

You sound like the kind of lunatic who were against the Students and others back in the day who protested the Vietnam war, i expect you supported the South African Apartheid Nazis, it's been a regular pattern for a long time.

Jews fight back against terrorist wanna bees at UCLA

Fixed the title of the thread. Your Welcome
It’s all part of their strategy. Not only do they demonize and assault Jews, but they will demonize any Jews who fight back.

I really miss my dad, but I’m glad he‘s not here to see this. His grandmother, aunt, uncle, and four young cousins were killed by Hitler - and the lead-up to it started with the same hate being funded on college campuses. There are even replicas of Hitler-era demonization: like when the Jewish students were shoved off the sidewalk and told their place is the curb. STRAIGHT out of Nazi Germany.

Zionist is as AntiS as it comes !!
Did you even know Jews have been living in Israel for thousands of years
I know they have and so have Arabs, that doesn't mean a New York cab driver or London bus driver who just happen to be Jewish should have the right to go there and steal more land, what about that doesn't register in your tiny mind?

Of course you attack Jews.

A Zionist is merely a person who supports Jewish self-determination in the land they have lived in for over 3000 years.

You hate Jews, so you want them forever subservient to your fellow Muslims.
I don't hate Jews stop telling me what i think, like i said there are many Jews who are not supporters of the Zionist Regime in Israel many of them, i know about the horror of the holocaust i have said before my Dad as a British soldier entered Bergen Belsen in 1945, the horror stayed with him all his life, so don't tell me i hate Jews.

I know they have and so have Arabs, that doesn't mean a New York cab driver or London bus driver who just happen to be Jewish should have the right to go there and steal more land, what about that doesn't register in your tiny mind?
Whats fake news eagle? don't just flag it as fake news.

I don't hate Jews stop telling me what i think, like i said there are many Jews who are not supporters of the Zionist Regime in Israel many of them, i know about the horror of the holocaust i have said before my Dad as a British soldier entered Bergen Belsen in 1945, the horror stayed with him all his life, so don't tell me i hate Jews.
You hate Jews.

Forum List

Back