Zionist Thugs Attack UCLA Students

Yet you can't quote me once attacking Jewish people because they are Jews, that would be antisemitism, attacking the Zionist Regime in Israel isn't, no matter how many times you try to spin it that way.
ZIONISM is Judaism----your comment is something like "I never
attack christianity---I just assert that Jesus was a jerk and a fraud and the "New Testament is a PERVERSE LIE WRITTEN BY THE ENEMIES ________" for record the fill in "islam" in the blank---I heard it in a sermon delivered by a learned IMAM in a mosque.
What do you have against "the zionist regime" that is actually true?

You sound like the kind of lunatic who were against the Students and others back in the day who protested the Vietnam war, i expect you supported the South African Apartheid Nazis, it's been a regular pattern for a long time.

How old are you, 5?

You use intentionally inflammatory language like "Zionist Regime" instead of Israel and then talk about others being calm.

Why do so many Muslims like you play this same little trolling game by issuing fighting words and then telling others to not react in kind?
If I had any interest in fighting with you people, I would consider blaming all of israel and all its Jews as trolling and missing the truth.

In any case, can we talk about the lack of progress of the Zionists and them being close to losing the war they started?

A transfer of power away from the Zionist regime is taking place in the ME now!

If I had any interest in fighting with you people, I would consider blaming all of israel and all its Jews as trolling and missing the truth.

In any case, can we talk about the lack of progress of the Zionists and them being close to losing the war they started?

Roflmao. You need serious help

You have asserted that there is a war between Israel and ? and
Israel is losing. With what "entity" is Israel engaged in war and
when did Israel start it?

America's hands are tied on account of the threat from Iran of a devastating blow against the Zionist regime. I think you're failing to understand the situation in the ME and the rest of the world today.

We should all take time to discuss it calmly! Would you like to hear a more detailed explanation? I have the time for Americans who can remain polite.
I really don't accept detailed explanations from the left. You all lie too much.

I said Americans would stand with Israel against terrorists.

Of course you have interest in fighting with the humans, here.

You would not troll in such a slimy fashion as you do if you didn't.

You have asserted that there is a war between Israel and ? and
Israel is losing. With what "entity" is Israel engaged in war and
when did Israel start it?
The Zionist regime is waging a genocidal war against the Palestinian people, according to the huge majority of the people of the world.

I read last night that the Zionist regime has decided to change its tactics and now start to accept Palestine and those people.

Information is being censored by propaganda but I think we'll hear more about it shortly.

I suspect that was the Zionists' plan all along on account of the nearly complete destruction of civilian infrastructure. They obviously knew that they couldn't succeed in defeating Hamas.

Think of it as a win for Zionism, even though they've lost their ability to escalate violence in the ME and Iran has gained that advantage.

1948...oh wait... Israel didn't start it

The Battle of Khaybar (Arabic: غَزْوَة خَيْبَر) was an armed confrontation between the early Muslims and the Jewish community of Khaybar Muzzies attacked and did the OCT. 7 type thing. It is a point of great pride in the UMMAH---lots of dead babies

628 AD. Muzzies attacked and did the October 7 type thing and claimed da jooooos did not like AL NABI

The Zionist regime is waging a genocidal war against the Palestinian people, according to the huge majority of the people of the world.

I read last night that the Zionist regime has decided to change its tactics and now start to accept Palestine and those people.

Information is being censored by propaganda but I think we'll hear more about it shortly.

I suspect that was the Zionists' plan all along on account of the nearly complete destruction of civilian infrastructure. They obviously knew that they couldn't succeed in defeating Hamas.

Think of it as a win for Zionism, even though they've lost their ability to escalate violence in the ME and Iran has gained that advantage
reread your post----it makes little sense and starts out really badly.
"MOST OF THE WORLD BELIEVES" is a silly statement.
It ends badly "zionism lost their ability to escalate violence...."
wat does dat mean?

reread your post----it makes little sense and starts out really badly.
"MOST OF THE WORLD BELIEVES" is a silly statement.
It ends badly "zionism lost their ability to escalate violence...."
wat does dat mean?
The more interesting development is the rumour (so far) that the Zionists have changed tactics. The capability to understand that is meant for only the brighter bulbs. Are you one?

The point about the ability to escalate should be obvious to most bright bulbs by now.

For instance, Hezbollah or Hamas would hit a cow pasture with a homemade rocket and the damage done was to cause the Zionists' milk cow to dry up for a couple of days, thereby threatening starvation of Noah's tiny baby. Then the Zionist regime would hit the Palestinian people with a dozen or more Cruise missiles, killing more than a thousand civilians. Get the point? It's called, 'The Power to Escalate'.

And now Iran has come to hold that very same power.

Don't bother with the 'is not, is nots'. We have to wait and see. So far it's only based on Iran's bragging?

The more interesting development is the rumour (so far) that the Zionists have changed tactics. The capability to understand that is meant for only the brighter bulbs. Are you one?

The point about the ability to escalate should be obvious to most bright bulbs by now.

For instance, Hezbollah or Hamas would hit a cow pasture with a homemade rocket and the damage done was to cause the Zionists' milk cow (noah's mom's cow) to dry up for a couple of days, thereby threatening starvation of Noah's tiny baby. Then the Zionist regime would hit the Palestinian people with a dozen or more Cruise missiles, killing more than a thousand civilians. Get the point? It's called, 'The Power to Escalate'.

Don't bother with the 'is not, is nots'. We have to wait and see. So far it's only based on Iran's bragging?

For instance, Hezbollah or Hamas would hit a cow pasture with a homemade rocket and the damage done was to cause the Zionists' milk cow to dry up for a couple of days, thereby threatening starvation of Noah's tiny baby. Then the Zionist regime would hit the Palestinian people with a dozen or more Cruise missiles, killing more than a thousand civilians. Get the point? It's called, 'The Power to Escalate'.

Israel has not changed. Nothing is "based on Iran bragging" ---Ie---there really is nothing new

The people hiding their faces and living behind plywood walls and umbrellas are the bad guys...
Look at the mess they left behind... they are lazy spoiled brats... if they feel so bad for Hamas fighters they should go and join the fight.... fucking cowards....

I was baptised a Christian you bigot, i used the New York cab driver as a example,all these Israelis in the image were Israeli settlers from the UK who think they should have two Countries while Palestinians don't have one, as for cab drivers Peter Lerner the bigmouth for the IDF child killers is from London his father was a London cab driver who became a settler Colonialist in Israel.
View attachment 941500
They have one. Its called Jordan.

Think of it as a win for Zionism, even though they've lost their ability to escalate violence in the ME and Iran has gained that advantage.
I realize you are quite stupid because of all the inbreeding, but you are trying to defend your hatred of Jews with a logical fallacy. It is called argumentum ad populum, or appeal to popularity.

The fallacy lies in the fact that something is not true simply because people believe it to be true.

At one point, people all believe the world was the center of the universe. That does not mean that it IS the center of the universe, and just because Muslims have infected the entire world with the Jew hatred that provides much of basis for your supremacist cult, that does not make male them true.

Israel has not changed. Nothing is "based on Iran bragging" ---Ie---there really is nothing new
There's not supposed to be anything new yet, so in essence we can agree.

We'll know that the balance of power in the ME has not changed hands, only when the Zionists strike Iran again with significant damage or deaths of Iranians.

And conversely, we'll keep guessing until the Zionists do.

(or other possibilities that I won't elaborate upon with only burnt out bulbs as an audience.)

Last edited:
I realize you are quite stupid because of all the inbreeding, but you are trying to defend your hatred of Jews with a logical fallacy. It is called argumentum ad populum, or appeal to popularity.

The fallacy lies in the fact that something is not true simply because people believe it to be true.

At one point, people all believe the world was the center of the universe. That does not mean that it IS the center of the universe, and just because Muslims have infected the entire world with the Jew hatred that provides much of basis for your supremacist cult, that does not make male them true.
Some Christians still maintain that the earth is still the center of the universe.

Forum List

Back