Zionist Thugs Attack UCLA Students

The people hiding their faces and living behind plywood walls and umbrellas are the bad guys...
Look at the mess they left behind... they are lazy spoiled brats... if they feel so bad for Hamas fighters they should go and join the fight.... fucking cowards....
Some people said the anti Vietnam war protesters were the bad guys, some said the anti apartheid protesters were the bad guys, they were wrong like you are now.

Some people said the anti Vietnam war protesters were the bad guys, some said the anti apartheid protesters were the bad guys, they were wrong like you are now.
Some 60's anti war protester's were righteous but you had bad guys too like the weather underground...
The 60's protesters were not protesting to make people angry they wanted the war to end... these knuckle heads can't tell you why they are there they just want to shove their angry feelings into our faces....
They could not be more different from one another....

Some 60's anti war protester's were righteous but you had bad guys too like the weather underground...
The 60's protesters were not protesting to make people angry they wanted the war to end... these knuckle heads can't tell you why they are there they just want to shove their angry feelings into our faces....
They could not be more different from one another....
They are protesting about Genocide while the World stands by, and in some cases supports that Genocide like the US and my Government, and don't tell me there is no Genocide i have been watching it for six months.

They are protesting about Genocide while the World stands by, and in some cases supports that Genocide like the US and my Government, and don't tell me there is no Genocide i have been watching it for six months.
What genocide?.... if the Jews were committing genocide the war would be over already and ever Arab living in Gaza would be dead... Genocide does not take long.... the reason that combat continues today is precisely because of Jews avoiding civilian death... Jews are not killing innocents intentionally....

There's not supposed to be anything new yet, so in essence we can agree.

We'll know that the balance of power in the ME has not changed hands, only when the Zionists strike Iran again with significant damage or deaths of Iranians.

And conversely, we'll keep guessing until the Zionists do.

(or other possibilities that I won't elaborate upon with only burnt out bulbs as an audience.)
try again. or keep guessing

The more interesting development is the rumour (so far) that the Zionists have changed tactics. The capability to understand that is meant for only the brighter bulbs. Are you one?

The point about the ability to escalate should be obvious to most bright bulbs by now.

For instance, Hezbollah or Hamas would hit a cow pasture with a homemade rocket and the damage done was to cause the Zionists' milk cow to dry up for a couple of days, thereby threatening starvation of Noah's tiny baby. Then the Zionist regime would hit the Palestinian people with a dozen or more Cruise missiles, killing more than a thousand civilians. Get the point? It's called, 'The Power to Escalate'.

And now Iran has come to hold that very same power.

Don't bother with the 'is not, is nots'. We have to wait and see. So far it's only based on Iran's bragging?
well except nothing Iran does works as proven by their failed attack on Israel.

There is no Genocide occurring, Hitler Youth

There is merely Pallywood.

well except nothing Iran does works as proven by their failed attack on Israel.
I can value your opinion when it's stated calmly and politely, as you're starting to do.

Iran's version is at question! They maintain that the sent hunreds of slow and outdated drones, ith advance warning to America and the evil regime. Those were simply shot down, as Iran claims was intending. Then Iran sent a dozen or so older cruise missiles that were also easily shot down.

Then Iran 'claims' that they sent two, three, or four sophisiticated ballistic missiles that got through to Zionist airbases as intended. Those airbases claimed to be the world's most heavily defended property existing.

Is Iran lying? That's the main reason why we're here trying to determine the truth, my friend!

What are you barking about?

Oh, okay. You're incapable of following a conversation, GOT IT! And just because commie professors and outside agitators can persuade students to do ignorant shit, doesn't make them right. It's the fucking Arabs that refuse to accept peace, and when they decide to wage war, they deserve what ever the fuck they get.

You still have not quoted me hating Jews, you can't.
That is ALL you have been doing, young Mr. "Christian" boy.

Can you do me a solid, though? I'm having a heck of a time finding the passages where Jesus tells His followers to rape Jewish women to death and burn Jewish babies in ovens.

I'm rather surprised that this in in the doctrine you follow, especially inasmuch as He was Jewish ,Himself.

That is ALL you have been doing, young Mr. "Christian" boy.

Can you do me a solid, though? I'm having a heck of a time finding the passages where Jesus tells His followers to rape Jewish women to death and burn Jewish babies in ovens.

I'm rather surprised that this in in the doctrine you follow, especially inasmuch as He was Jewish ,Himself.
you are confusing Jesus with Muhummad

Forum List

Back