USPS keeps on keeping on.........raising prices that is....

Regardless of the blatant LIE they tell the public about NOT being a government agency, THEY ARE!! And thats exactly how they work.

Charging MORE money for LESS service and MORE ignorant, lazy "employees" that only can't be bothered with delivering the mail, but CANNOT READ!!

Instead of RAISING PRICES..........how about hiring people that WANT to work, NEED a job, and CAN READ and WRITE!!!!!

I took the postal tests back in the early 90's and passed at 95%, but was never called for a job. Now I know WHY!
They only want the lazy, dumb, illiterate fucks.........so they can keep on hiking prices up for THEIR corrupt management!!!

Just like any political organization........instead of FIXING the problems, just throw more money at them.
So you’re going on an unhinged rant because you didn’t get hired as a mailman 30 years ago

Got it

Regardless of the blatant LIE they tell the public about NOT being a government agency, THEY ARE!! And thats exactly how they work.

Charging MORE money for LESS service and MORE ignorant, lazy "employees" that only can't be bothered with delivering the mail, but CANNOT READ!!

Instead of RAISING PRICES..........how about hiring people that WANT to work, NEED a job, and CAN READ and WRITE!!!!!

I took the postal tests back in the early 90's and passed at 95%, but was never called for a job. Now I know WHY!
They only want the lazy, dumb, illiterate fucks.........so they can keep on hiking prices up for THEIR corrupt management!!!

Just like any political organization........instead of FIXING the problems, just throw more money at them.
USPS is in a death spiral. The more they raise prices, the fewer people use them, the fewer people who use them, the more they have to raise prices.
The only solution is for the government to take back the USPS and operate it at a loss as a public service.

I used to send a lot of stuff to my friend in Canada.

When Trump was in office, it was CHEAP! I mean, I could send a big box of packaged/dry/canned foods and stuff for like $40.00.
When the Pedophile was installed into the White House, it doubled. Last year it went up again, and this year its going up again $2.00 or more per pound.
The reason for that is that despite all the government lied about the stability of the currency the reality is that inflation has eroded spending power of the dollar. No where is it more evident or more comical than when the government tries to spend its own money to purchase something.

Nearly the only time I get anything from USPS that isn’t junk mail is when I order a package or something and the merchant uses USPS instead of UPS or Amazon delivery

I sometimes go an entire week without checking my mailbox, cause unless I ordered something, what’s the point?

Retiree Health Benefits Prefunding - About USPS home​

1720600136783.png
USPS
https://about.usps.com › financials › annual-reports

Unlike any other public or private entity, under a 2006 law, the U.S. Postal Service must pre-fund retiree health benefits. We must pay today for benefits ...

How Congress Manufactured a Postal Crisis​

1720600249150.png
Institute for Policy Studies
https://ips-dc.org › how-congress-manufactured-a-postal-...

Jul 15, 2019 — Repeal the prefunding mandate and allow USPS to use accumulated post-retirement reserves to fund future pay-as-you-go costs. The Trump Task ...

Forum List

Back