🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

As IQ scores decline in the US, experts blame the rise of tech— how stupid is your state?

No question falling IQ is a problem..
and no question the proof for the worst of it is on USMB.
The default home of Thee stupidest MAGAts on the net.
(Evolution deniers, AGW deniers, etc)

`

They've always had jobs... why less children now?

Both Parents have to work long hour jobs in to pay very high taxes to support your DEEP State and its massive Welfare breeding factories you ignorant close minded Sap. High IQ parents are too responsible to willy-nilly pop out kids they can’t care for. Its been explained 100000X times since the 1980s to Dumb DEM sheep the likes of you. Get off the boards you embarrass yourself constantly.

They've always had jobs... why less children now?
Easy.

Children cost money, so having a big family is expensive.

If you're living on welfare you have no incentive not to have kids.

I've seen generational welfare cases with big families, new cars, and everyone with a cell phone, and not one of them has a job.

People who have to work for a living can't afford to have more than 1 or 2 children.

People who have jobs that keep them busy and live on a salary instead of paid by the hour tend to want abortions instead of having kids. Most of those people work more than 40 hrs per week. They don't have time to stay at home with a baby.

The map clearly shows the whitest states much higher than the "diverse" states

Screenshot_20240629-171343.png

I can see blaming tech. The internet has systematically reduced our overall intelligence. What we once had to comitt to memory and actually learn now is as easy "just Google it". We don't even have to memorize phone numbers because they are all in our phones. 40 years ago I could remember 30 phone numbers, even the local movie theater I'd call to hear the recording of what was playing. Now I remember like 3.

Humans are inherently lazy and do the least amount of work possible. So when they can just talk into their phone and have it read an answer back there is no motivation to remember that info because it's always there on tap.

The map clearly shows the whitest states much higher than the "diverse" states

View attachment 969168

That's due to primarily white people and the fact when the kids come from school parents help them with homework, encourage them to do extra curricular activities, sign them up for summer activities, talk to them, push them to do good in school, teach them things at home and so on.

When parents have their parents do that for them they in turn do it for their kids and so the trend continues. If you raise good children they are highly like to turn around and raise good children themselves.

Forum List

Back