Why support a dictator for potus?

Nothing like Trump's.

Teabaggers embrace them.

You certainly don't.

/—-/ The video has nothing to do with my post about your party hiding Joe’s dementia from the public for 4 years. It’s as if you grabbed the first video of Trump speaking as some kind of valid response.
Not much though on your part went it to it.

You ph uked up with the inflation. Whitmer, Cuomo, Newsome and other Progs shutting down their states with others helped to cause this.
So, naturally you blame the government for inflation.

What did the government sell you?
Go to a store and basic staples have increased in prices beyond income increases.
It MUST be the "Gubmint'.

Corporate profits hit record high as economy boomed in ...​

1720602752444.png
The Hill
https://thehill.com › business › 4561631-corporate-hit-r...

Mar 28, 2024 — Profits increased 3.9 percent on the quarter, above expectations of around 3.3 percent.

/—-/ The video has nothing to do with my post about your party hiding Joe’s dementia from the public for 4 years.
Like I stated, it's nothing compared to Trump, and his cult embraces Trump's dementia.

It’s as if you grabbed the first video of Trump speaking as some kind of valid response.
Not much though on your part went it to it.
I know, it was too easy.

Corporate profits hit record high as economy boomed in ...

View attachment 974702
The Hill
Mar 28, 2024 — Profits increased 3.9 percent on the quarter, above expectations of around 3.3 percent.
Currency must be just above the total of all ways of exchange we do. We printed and printed and printed some more. There is far too much currency as to what our GDP is. Housing alone is pricing the younger generations out of purchasing homes. Joe gives our currency away to everyone that the pleases. Politicians stay in power after the rise starts to decline by promising more and more goodies or pushing those goodies where there was no question before it.

Why would you support Trump for potus, when the insurrectionalist is certain to be a dictator and will covert the USA to a Russian satellite under putins marching orders?

He's a threat to women as well, gays and blacks too. He'll rid the earth of puppies, and crop the same with unwanted children.

I just wanted to see what it's like to share left leaning narrative where fiction feels better than nonfiction. Makes me feel gross, dumb, weak minded and useless. Nice.
Because they would rather have a strong leader or dictator that will supposedly, provide them with more jobs, a better economy, energy independence, and no children being injected with puberty blockers or groomed by LGBTQ+ teachers in our public schools. He'll stop much of the illegal immigration and deport those who are here illegally. No war with Russia or China..etc, he's a bit more level-headed when it comes to foreign policy and war than the Democon-libs are.

I can't entirely agree with all of Trump's policies, but I do believe he would at least prevent us from getting into a war with Russia and China. He's going to stop expanding NATO into Eastern Europe, including Ukraine, so just on that alone, I will vote for him. I don't agree with his stance on Israhell, or his hostile policies towards Cuba, Venezuela and Nicaragua, but if he keeps us out of WW3, then my vote was well earned.

Last edited:
Currency must be just above the total of all ways of exchange we do. We printed and printed and printed some more. There is far too much currency as to what our GDP is. Housing alone is pricing the younger generations out of purchasing homes. Joe gives our currency away to everyone that the pleases. Politicians stay in power after the rise starts to decline by promising more and more goodies or pushing those goodies where there was no question before it.
Still doesn't address the fact.............
Corporations are gouging the consumer.

Trump wants to reward them.

Trump Promises CEOs He'll Cut the Corporate Tax Rate ...​

1720603951673.png
Yahoo Finance
https://finance.yahoo.com › news › trump-promises-ceo...

Jun 13, 2024 — Former President Donald Trump huddled with congressional Republicans Thursday in his first visit to Capitol Hill since the partisan violence ...

Trump Promises CEOs He'll Cut the Corporate Tax Rate ...

View attachment 974703
Yahoo Finance
Jun 13, 2024 — Former President Donald Trump huddled with congressional Republicans Thursday in his first visit to Capitol Hill since the partisan violence ...
/----/ For the 10,000th time, corporations pass taxes on to the consumer in the form of higher prices, further increasing inflation. It is part of their overhead, just like the renter pays the landlord's property tax. I don't know about you, but I already paid enough for stuff.

Trump Promises CEOs He'll Cut the Corporate Tax Rate ...

View attachment 974703
Yahoo Finance
How are they gouging the consumer? If we tax them, they pass it on to us. And if we take of ourselves without foreign manufacturing making our products, we will pay more for it. In the 1960's we paid at least a few hundred dollars for a 23- or 25-inch American made and produced analog at home then large screen TV. Today you can spend a hundred dollars for a 32 HD inch the same made overseas. Employees made good wages. In East Asia they do not although it is better than they ever had in life.

/----/ For the 10,000th time, corporations pass taxes on to the consumer in the form of higher prices,
So?
Corporations also charge different prices for the same item.
The lower priced item sells faster.

So, those who are willing to absorb those tax increases will fare better.

Less $$$ for stock buybacks.

US companies' tax windfall fuels record share buybacks​

1720605958153.png
AP News
https://apnews.com › article

Apr 4, 2019 — U.S. corporations spent a record amount buying back their own shares last year, using 2017's tax-cut windfall to reward shareholders rather ...

U.S. corporations spent a record amount buying back their own shares last year, using 2017’s tax-cut windfall to reward shareholders rather than to invest or expand their businesses.

Companies in the S&P 500 spent $806 billion on stock buybacks in 2018, blowing away the previous record of nearly $590 billion set in 2007.

further increasing inflation. It is part of their overhead, just like the renter pays the landlord's property tax. I don't know about you, but I already paid enough for stuff.

How are they gouging the consumer?
WTF?

THEY are the companies selling a product.

If we tax them, they pass it on to us. And if we take of ourselves without foreign manufacturing making our products, we will pay more for it. In the 1960's we paid at least a few hundred dollars for a 23- or 25-inch American made and produced analog at home then large screen TV. Today you can spend a hundred dollars for a 32 HD inch the same made overseas. Employees made good wages. In East Asia they do not although it is better than they ever had in life.

Corporate profits hit record high as economy boomed in ...

View attachment 974702
The Hill
/----/ A corporation can increase profits by trimming costs, dumbass. Simply raising prices exposes them to competitive price wars.
My advice to you is don't open a Kool-Aid stand without adult supervision.

/----/ A corporation can increase profits by trimming costs, dumbass.
Or like they did with tax cuts........Buy their own stock.
Simply raising prices exposes them to competitive price wars.
WTF do you think is happening, IDIOT?

My advice to you is don't open a Kool-Aid stand without adult supervision.

1720607105027.png

Too bad Trump did.........And look what happened?

Back to the thread topic

Why support Trump over Biden?

Because Biden has Parkinson's or Lewy-Body Dementia. See thread on those topics

Forum List

Back