1000 Americans, including Biden are banned from visiting Russia….Trump is not on the list

We have covered that there are different ways of ending a war, and some consist of appeasing Putin and giving him what he wants.
Chiefly, that one would have to be a fking moron to think Putin will just accept what he stolen so far and leave Ukraine alone. Up to speed?
1. Putin wants ALL of Ukraine dumbass. If he doesn't get all of Ukraine, just Donbas & Crimea does he lose?
2. If Trump can end the war at today's stalemated lines, would you call that a win?

I do. No more lives and money wasted.

1. Putin wants ALL of Ukraine dumbass. If he doesn't get all of Ukraine, just Donbas & Crimea does he lose?
2. If Trump can end the war at today's o loop stalemated lines, would you call that a win?

I do. No more lives and money wasted.
So you want to give up a quarter of a country that isn’t yours

So you want to give up a quarter of a country that isn’t yours
He wants to give up the entire country.

Which is exactly what walking away from Ukraine would accomplish.

At this point, the embarrassed Putin doesn't care if he annexes 200,000 square miles of smoking ash.

He has to justify the deaths of 100s of 1000s of Russians to their families.

We covered that you are a LIAR.
This vapid squawking won't help you.

You know as well as anyone what will happen, if the west pulls aid to Ukraine. And we have gone over it in this thread many times.

You just don't care. Attacking biden and polishing Trump's boots are just infinitely more important to you.

Trump telling them if they didn't pay up,

he'd let Putin do whatever Putin wanted to them and their countries, wasn't some diplomatic achievement, or something praiseworthy....as you make it out to be..... It was an embarrassment....
it was a THUGGISH, mob boss action....pay up, or my goons are going to break your knuckles or kill your wife, is NOT something to write home about or praise imo.
[/QUOTE
It worked.

Notice something different about this war and Vietnam, Kuwait, Afghanistan and Iraq?

No US boots on the ground
Yet.

What freakish propaganda, devoid of morality or ethics.

"Before 1954"

So, 70 years. If Putin gains nothing, why did he do it?

It's just mindbnumbingly dumb and amoral in every level.

I will just let it stand for itself.

Trump and his supporters clearly tell us who they are, if we just pay attention.
How mamy of YOUR children are you willing to get killed for Ukraine? Other than endlessly pouring billions in, what is YOUR solution?

Deflection. Answer the question.

Polly wanna cracker?

Or don't. I don't care. I'm not your assistant. Make your own big boy point in your own big boy words.

Translation: you have no plan, it's a forever war, a bottomless pit for money and eventually, blood.

As long as Ukraine want to fight to defend itself we should help them do it

So, endless war.

Translation: you have no plan, it's a forever war,
False and false. Putin does not have unlimited resources. He is already down to his dregs, and Ukraine is about to establish superiority in the Black Sea.

The plan is not a secret. So you sound pretty foolish.

The waves of convicts that Putin is using as bullets and missiles will eventually run dry.

Putin will eventually relent or drop dead. Already he is looking for an offramp to regroup and save face..of course he must be subtle, else the good peole of Russia smell weakness.

The smart thing to do would be to hasten the second option.

Forum List

Back